Spoiler
Post the following:

How long youve been waiting for a key
How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in
The build you want to play once you get a key
Your experiences with other betas

Ill pick someone in 24 hours from now
Last edited by Pat1487 on Mar 12, 2012, 8:42:20 PM
been on here like a hawk since i registered a couple days ago.

im gonna test pvp and try to make some good pvp builds.

played mini fighter from cbt till it closed. that was the main one other then that there is to many to list.

thanks.
Ive been waiting a week now, but all my friends are playing and i feel as if im missing out loads! :(

im active on the forum trying to get a key left right and center, if entered about 11 contests to try get a key.

I would build a duelist full damage if i get a key as it sound the must enjoyable class

I have played about 40 different beta's for all types of games

Picking me would be nice

How long youve been waiting for a key:
Been waiting for a game to take on after Diablo 2 and this seems to be going in the right direction!

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in:
I've been trying to get my hands on a key two days straight but i've always been just a minute to slow before someone else has taken it.

The build you want to play once you get a key:
I think i'm going with a marauder but i'm not sure on a build right now, need to go over the impressive skill tree once I get into the game :).

Your experiences with other betas: I've played tons of betas before, the most recent one being Diablo 3 and TERA.

Would also add that I would give you my right arm for the beta key, soon to be amputated with all the page refreshing anyways! :)
Hello!

I have been waiting for years. Simply since I stopped playing Diablo 2. I have participated in many BETA contests with no luck. I have only been on here for a week but I am very active and friendly! I want to make a witch with lightning and zombies. I have experience with the following Betas: DotA 2, Star Trek Online, Realm of the Titans, War of the Immortals, Rosh Online and Windslayer 2.

Thanks.
I have been waiting for a few days.
I've participated in about 3-4 other contests.
I don't know much about builds and stuff for this game. I don't really want to look into too much before playing. I'd like to experience the game without much prior knowledge.
I haven't participated in many betas. I can't really think of anything to say about the ones I have.
Removed. I received a Beta Key.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
Last edited by ZombieTurtle on Mar 12, 2012, 6:37:14 PM
Removed:

Won another contest
Last edited by Deathpunch on Mar 11, 2012, 7:50:02 PM
How long youve been waiting for a key
Signed up the 8th of march

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in
About 3-4, not including this

The build you want to play once you get a key
I will try every tree and build on every class.

Your experiences with other betas
World of warcraft Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm beta, soon enough Mists of Pandaria
Starcraft II
Hi,

waiting for some hours now, after knowing the game trough a friend

ive tried about 3 times getting a key from someone who gave one away but i was to late :(

and i will try making Marauder cuz i like a barb-styled char hack and slash

this is my first beta try, ive played Diablo 2 for 10 year ;)

regards
plz pick me :) thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info