Cannot complete Niko's Fuel or Niko's Mine

same problem for me
Same here, and the voltaxic sulphite wont spawn in lower level areas. If they spawn we would probably be able to talk to niko and progress the quest?

Can't enter the mine through world map :(
Bump
I'm also stuck! Ugh... So can I not progress any further now? Is there any way to drop the quest and take it again? I don't want to reroll a new character at this point... WTF!
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
Ok found a solution, you just need to craft the flares/dynamite and it will automatically progress the quest... Lame, but at least it works.
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
Last edited by robproctor83 on Sep 2, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
Not really, I did craft both and still have no way of entering the mine in world map.
"
robproctor83 wrote:
Ok found a solution, you just need to craft the flares/dynamite and it will automatically progress the quest... Lame, but at least it works.

Did not work for me.
they tried something today, got the quest alert again that i had collected 5 sulphit, but after talking to niko the quest didn't dissappear, still no waypoint :/

it's not gamebreaking, the rest works, but it is annoying.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
I cannot complete the Neko's Mine quest, and thus cannot build torches or explosives despite having the resources for it. hitting H and going into the delve tab just tells me "complete Nico's quests to unlock" message, which i cant. So im basically stuck and cant do anything delve related.

hope this is fixed soon, or i may as well skip this season.
Got the same issue. Crafting did not work for me either. Pretty annoying(((

Update: Quest got reset(from talk to Niko to collect sulphite) when I got to Vaal outpost and ruined it since it prevented the entrance to the outpost from spawning for some reason. Collecting sulphite later did not fix the issue, just reverted back to "Talk to Niko"
Last edited by SPYKERRUS on Sep 3, 2018, 2:30:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info