[3.4] Nebuloch Consecrated Path

What do you think about Daresso's Defiance?
"
Nikola__Tesla wrote:
What do you think about Daresso's Defiance?

wont rly give u anything since u dont wanna get hit then.. the way nebuloch works is for every endurance charge u have u have more dmg and with that chest u loose all when u get hit which is bad and a big big dmg loose for u. thats just my opinion tho. :)
"
LolCoca wrote:
and with that chest u loose all when u get hit which is bad and a big big dmg loose for u

But you gain them back from "Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently" (Jugg Ascendancy) and "You gain an Endurance Charge on Kill" (DDefiance).
Last edited by Nikola__Tesla on Sep 10, 2018, 1:26:14 PM
Hey ! i want to give this build a shot, do you think i could run it with 2 handed melee weapon ? so changings some nods on the tree would make it work ? thanks :)
Hi im a noob and need explaining on the leveling process. After I get berserking/duality, should I just complete the life wheel? Im not sure what you mean by going north. Unless you mean by getting the Shaper node and going up to templar.
Have you considered the new minion nodes?
The dps in the final build is quite close, and you can easily sacrifice a few life nodes for even more. I am unable to find the damage numbers for the purity minions, but they seem to be decent. Therefor i would assume that the minor drop in the characters dps will be more then made up with the increase in the minion dps.
Change current rare helmet for a similar bone helmet

https://pastebin.com/1dMSdh0P
check out tree "mionionfinal"

This change in the tree might also result in cheaper options for jewels etc, since any minion damage/attack speed mod also affects you
Last edited by Kepittaja on Oct 1, 2018, 1:39:37 AM
Hello mate, great build.

"
CWDT (lvl 1) - Blade Vortex (lvl 8) - curse on hit - flammability

Just one question. Is the setup above works? Cant get it working even with 1-st lvl gems with tabula rasa. (tried out different combinations)

Wasen't there some patch before that changed mechanic of 2 triggers in one linked item. *EDIT* Friend just send me text of patchnote.

"
We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.
Last edited by NoNameBeach on Oct 5, 2018, 7:11:09 PM
So ... u don`t need for Avatar of fire?
hi, i'm noob. how do u get at the starting of the duelist three? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info