[3.4] Nebuloch Consecrated Path

going jug was really nice. cant be stunned was huge for leveling. as far as leveling goes, i might path north in the tree and work my way down if i did it again.
How can I deal with mana problems? Flasks, Mana Leech Support or some uniques?
"
Nikola__Tesla wrote:
How can I deal with mana problems? Flasks, Mana Leech Support or some uniques?

i used a mana flask until maps. i also have the Life and Mana leech passive near the bottom of the tree. you can get that physical attack damage leeched as mana on a ring or jewel instead while leveling. you could also use a Sidhebreath, Wurm's Molt, Slitherpinch, or The Peregrine temporarily. Clarity might help too.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 5, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
"
goldnugget wrote:
The Peregrine

Thank you, was just enough to help that node give me enough mana.
Are you planning to update the guide in the near future?
"
Nikola__Tesla wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:
The Peregrine

Thank you, was just enough to help that node give me enough mana.
Are you planning to update the guide in the near future?

i update it frequently with things i learn. any specific request?
"
goldnugget wrote:

Some usual stuff like "meta" leveling section - "lvl-tree-gear, lvl-tree-gear, ...", links for every gem and item, videos (if possible), some salesman stuff (big colourfull pictures and gifs, powerful funny advertising like "wanna smack your way to [content]?" etc).

This build is so bloody fun to play (even during leveling), but has only 5k views.
"
Nikola__Tesla wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:

Some usual stuff like "meta" leveling section - "lvl-tree-gear, lvl-tree-gear, ...", links for every gem and item, videos (if possible), some salesman stuff (big colourfull pictures and gifs, powerful funny advertising like "wanna smack your way to [content]?" etc).

This build is so bloody fun to play (even during leveling), but has only 5k views.

well i think i'll wait untill the build is a little more solidified. every time i make a change i would have to go back and make another video. for example i just picked up Vaal Ancestral Warchief, which should be huge for boss killing. im also testing out vaal haste instead of blood rage, item rarity instead of inc aoe, and tombfist today. i do plan to do those things eventually though. sometime this month.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 5, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
What do you think about Story of the Vaal Variscite Blade instead?
"
CWDT (lvl 1) - Blade Vortex (lvl 8) - curse on hit - flammability

Why not just cwdt - flammability?

also, how bad degen from two Nebulochs without Loreweave?
"
Rogziel wrote:
What do you think about Story of the Vaal Variscite Blade instead?

using it would make you lose more than half your dps. you'd need to build another tree around it if you want to use it. this build is mainly focused on phys/fire. the random elements will be reduced a lot by avatar of fire.

"
OrKToS wrote:
"
CWDT (lvl 1) - Blade Vortex (lvl 8) - curse on hit - flammability

Why not just cwdt - flammability?

also, how bad degen from two Nebulochs without Loreweave?

cwdt - curse always has some problems. it doesn't spread immediately. blade vortex will curse a rare before you even attack if its up and you are melee. cwdt- curse will need to take damage every single pack first. you'll need to either have a low level flammability, and do a lot less damage, or it will only really work on some bosses. with blade vortex you can have lvl 1 cwdt, max lvl flammability and have it apply even better.

if i unequip my loreweave i will still have positive regen with 2 nebulochs and blood rage. its not an issue at all. i just won't have as much positive regen. maybe 100. its fairly minor.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 9, 2018, 1:38:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info