[3.5] Bashtart's CONSECRATED PATH Inquisitor - budget friendly, fast and high dps! Kill'em first!

Meanwhile I decided to go for smite instead haha. Maybe I should try consecrated
"
Tulos wrote:
Just Chiming in to say I'm playing the build at ~lvl 67, and it's going decent so far. I too have swapped away from Static Strike to use consecrated path. It definitely feels better as a melee skill and the damage / clear is good.

Ultimately I think the beams from static strike are too short range and too infrequent to be truly viable. Even running it with Herald of Thunder like ZiggyD did - while it felt BETTER - was still kind of ineffective. Yeah you can safely phase around and the damage keeps on ticking for a bit, but with a different skill you'd have just killed the mobs by then, which in reality is even safer.

It's a great idea - just don't love it in practice.

Yeah true... Static Strike really feels too weak imo... I had the same problem you mentioned above. I hope they will change the AoE of the beams and maybe a higher frequency but atm I just feel it is too weak.

But I am really in love with Consecrated Path I feel like Master Yi from League of Legends... run around and jump on the packs and explode everything!

"
MrYamamoto wrote:
Meanwhile I decided to go for smite instead haha. Maybe I should try consecrated

You definitly should do that... feels really strong, great clear speed, good single target dps and additionaly consecrated ground regen helps survivability a lot.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hm, I donno, for me feels like smite is way more punch to it, even does more boss dmg with ancestral call equipped, the added lightning dmg is juicy af

Strange ....for me SS is fine, dmg is very good and love that playstyle, more running less fighting... We will se at endgame ;)
OH, so we can use 1h+ statstick with consecrated path, maybe thats why i feel smite is better atm with terminus
CP has been doing a lot better than SS for me currently, this may be because I am playing SSF and dont have easy acces to insane weapons :P Rocking a 400 DPS 2h, so getting an upgrade eventually will help a lot.
Yea I was finding Static Strike pretty underwhelming too. Hitting it is inconsistent and the AOE is small. I’m still pretty new, but does Consec Path have enough single target damage for bosses or would it be good to pair with something like VDS/BF/? Also any suggestions for level 40+ gear and uniques would be appreciated.
With ruthless, I find cons path to have good enough DPS so far at least for T6 on quite under-average gear (Check my char). As far as uniques, I'm not sure. The weapons he has in the PoB are quite good, and would normally cost quite a lot as well. I think putting in an oro's (2h) with 800 DPS would help a lot as well, if terminus est is not good enough (He still has some 2H nodes taken I think.
"
PooHunterr wrote:
Yea I was finding Static Strike pretty underwhelming too. Hitting it is inconsistent and the AOE is small. I’m still pretty new, but does Consec Path have enough single target damage for bosses or would it be good to pair with something like VDS/BF/? Also any suggestions for level 40+ gear and uniques would be appreciated.

Yes it will be... according to PoB we can reach +2m dps. I guess with a bit better balance between offense & defence 1,5m shaper dps are realistic. Just get terminus est with level 52 and Hrimsorrow gloves (lvl 42) from this point on leveling should feel pretty easy...

"
Dommel wrote:
With ruthless, I find cons path to have good enough DPS so far at least for T6 on quite under-average gear (Check my char). As far as uniques, I'm not sure. The weapons he has in the PoB are quite good, and would normally cost quite a lot as well. I think putting in an oro's (2h) with 800 DPS would help a lot as well, if terminus est is not good enough (He still has some 2H nodes taken I think.

The build scales with conversion from physical to elemental damage... so Oro's would not be a good option. Imo Terminus Est is really good... if you look for something to even improve it... a high physical damage mainhand and a good statstick should be your choice.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, I just had a quick look at this build.
Some ideas I thought of for consecrated path:

-what about taking avatar of fire(6 points shortest way on your skill tree) for full conversion? (maybe xoph's blood)
I know you do a full ele conversion with hrimsorrow, but maybe a full fire conversion opens up more room for effective scaling? I rly don't know if this is true :D
-If u stay Terminust Est a Kaoms heart could be rly nice (fire damage and Life)
-since consecrated path is considered a movement skill also, Bron's Lithe could be a nice damage boost, but also a decrease in defense most likely
-Alira could be nice for the crit multi, but this is not that big I guess
-since consecrated path is more or less a fire skill, Chieftain could be a viable option, maybe a better one
-Heartseeker Cluster, Twin Terrors and Fencing can provice some nice extra Crit chance/multi, last two only for dual wield
I hope this helps developing your build/guide and my ideas are not to bad :D
Looking forward to see your opinion and playing the build myself :)

Last edited by Isaac1337 on Sep 2, 2018, 6:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info