[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
renji397 wrote:
i always plays unique gear builds cuz im a noob but i trying this one, should i use nebuloch or my stat is fine? im a noob when it comes to rares and his stats.

nebuloch has more conversion than my stick.

thx in advance.

nebuloch is fine for endgame. but take 1 or w more endurance charge nodes than i did since nebuloch wants them

ah okay gonna try nebuloch cuz my stick cost me around 60c thought it was worth.
What about change from sword to axe? Axe with 350 pdps 1.8 atks per second is 50c and a sword with those stats is 1.5-2ex
"
gokudin wrote:
What about change from sword to axe? Axe with 350 pdps 1.8 atks per second is 50c and a sword with those stats is 1.5-2ex

High base crit, and crit multi implicit is key. attack speed is questionable as I brought up a few posts ago, but base crit and crit multi is not up for debate, axes are out IMO.
What about buying tombfists with curse ele wikness on hit or vulnurability ? does it make sense in terms of sqeezing dps ? Am thinking to get one
Hello, first thanks for the build its doing great so far ( im up to T7 maps ) i was wondering if i could get a gear evaluation. i think my next step is Loreweave and i know my gloves kinda suck ( havent needed to upgrade them yet ) but are there any other areas i can make big jumps? Character name is Docfollowdapath
Last edited by doctruscott on Sep 8, 2018, 7:28:28 PM
any midium cost improve?

Spoiler
"
gokudin wrote:
any midium cost improve?

Spoiler

Reroll that Loreweave. 80% max resists is the whole point of it. Geta main hand with higher base crit. Get a better belt.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2018, 8:02:26 PM
hi, idk whats wrong with me maybe im lagging but im having problems when i go into group of mobs i die b4 i can get dmg off, is there any way to get good D for cheap
"
gokudin wrote:

This is a crit build. Try to find axe crit nodes on the tree. You wont find any. And try to find sword crit nodes. Theyre on the bottom right of the tree. That's the big reason for using a sword.
"
S3N1A wrote:
What about buying tombfists with curse ele wikness on hit or vulnurability ? does it make sense in terms of sqeezing dps ? Am thinking to get one

Vuln will do nothing. Ele weakness is nice but really expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info