[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Just noticed you took Druidic Rite node Because of flasks? Maybe Spirit void node kinda seems okish for mana sustain on bosses , or may be Fencing wheel nodes with +40 crit chance for more dps? And ye GGG going for an update , can someone check if orb of storm will work with CWDT ? Cant Test that by ma self am little bit poor with Chroms :/
Last edited by S3N1A on Sep 5, 2018, 5:38:34 PM
There's any low cost upgrade available for me?

will keep lightning coil till i have a loreweave 6L, now i'm trying a lightning coil 6L

Spoiler
Switch to a Deadeye for farming reasons

But pretty sure I will dump all my future currency into my Chieftain

I think this build/spec is the perfect balance of damage and tankiness once you get enough gear..... def a character you can endlessly min/max with both stats

Visually I think its the most stunning skill atm
Last edited by Spythe on Sep 5, 2018, 5:53:03 PM
"
S3N1A wrote:
Just noticed you took Druidic Rite node Because of flasks? Maybe Spirit void node kinda seems okish for mana sustain on bosses , or may be Fencing wheel nodes with +40 crit chance for more dps? And ye GGG going for an update , can someone check if orb of storm will work with CWDT ? Cant Test that by ma self am little bit poor with Chroms :/

Druic rite is a very good node. Yea flasks, but increased mana helps the leech too.

What's nice about spirit void is the % leech rate. With 3 nodes, you get 40%. This allows you to reach the 20% of max mana recovered per second with fewer hits (10/1.4 = 7 hits).

Spirit void's "+5% of max mana..." is useless. You have to hit the enemy more than 7 times before your mana runs out for that mod to take effect.

If you're going to take 3 mana leech nodes, take essence sap because you get +2 mana on hit. But, I'd just get that on a jewel.

BUT! Druic rite practically increases you leech rate because you'll have a bigger mana pool. First take druic rite and see how that feels.

Another option is to use a poachers mark on hit ring. This basically gives you both mana on hit and accuracy (decreases enemy evasion, which is the same as getting higher accuracy). In that case, you can drop some accuracy mods on gear to get some other mod.

Yea, its complicating lol

I'd say fencing is a good node if you dont have good jewels.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 5, 2018, 5:52:31 PM
"
gokudin wrote:

will keep lightning coil till i have a loreweave 6L, now i'm trying a lightning coil 6L

Spoiler

Change ele attacks on warchief to melee phys. Also, I'd socket warchief in your main weapon instead because it has +2 melee mod on it. It'll make warchief a lot tankier.

Change fire pen to increased AOE.

You have anice main weapon but stat stick sword sucks. Maim makes warchief a 4link but you're missing out on damage. Get a nebuloch or a shaper sceptre.
belly of the beast or abyssus good for this build?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
bought this for 10c

not too bad, but accuracy sucks now. Only 83%... then again my rings + amulet are trash. should get life, phys and accuracy + a resist in those slots.

edit: still need a proper helm too, still wearing goldrim

Di you put on the crit chance? That doesnt do anything. You should have crafted ele attack damage, accuracy, int, dex, res.

Crit multi is always global but crit chance on weapons is almost always local.

EDIT: Nebuloch prices have gone down a lot. It used to be like 40c. Now it is 9c. It is better than mediocre shaper weapons, so get one!

nah the guy i bought it from put that mod on. I know it doesn't do anything because it 's not global like the crit multi :( unfortunate.

and to remove mod is lvl 7 master i believe. Only got lvl 5 or 6 vegan atm.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

Spoiler

Change ele attacks on warchief to melee phys. Also, I'd socket warchief in your main weapon instead because it has +2 melee mod on it. It'll make warchief a lot tankier.

You have anice main weapon but stat stick sword sucks. Maim makes warchief a 4link but you're missing out on damage. Get a nebuloch or a shaper sceptre.

Oh, thats looks nice, last time i saw the nebuloch price it was 1ex, will buy one now

Nebuloch fire dmg isnt a problem?
Last edited by gokudin on Sep 5, 2018, 6:20:45 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

Spoiler

Oh, thats looks nice, last time i saw the nebuloch price it was 1ex, will buy one now

Nebuloch fire dmg isnt a problem?

You'll regen more than it will do damage. But no-regen maps will be tougher. It makes u tankier in other ways tho. armour, chaos res, ele hit damage reduction
"
Losvardi wrote:
belly of the beast or abyssus good for this build?

Belly, Sure. Abyssus, sure if you really want the damage and if you are fine dying every once in a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info