[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Anyone did uber lab? how it was?
cleared act 1-10 with all side quests (for skill point) in 6 hours, lvl 64.

The power creep seems strong with this one, mini teleport, quite big initial AoE for 0 investment, free 50% conversion, free consecrated ground every time you teleport.... And you don't need frenzy charges or anything like flicker + it's not random targeting.... yep.

Used 2x the princess sword until level 55ish, then switched one to prismatic eclipse (1c) and at 60 I bought a scaeva for 3c. Other than that I used wanderlust boot and tabula + goldrim.

Currently at maps, lvl 65. see how it goes from here, hp is quite low at only 3.1k but the dmg is through the roof and everything gets deleted. Might just pick up the scion life wheel and then invest into crit at later higher level and spec out of resolute technique.

prep for merci lab aswell, shouldn't be too hard with fortify + granite flask.

way better league starter build than CA that I first made, it was quite hellish... chieftain is made for this one, as a league start. Xoph's way too expensive otherwise champion might be better (with a xoph's) not sure.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Sep 2, 2018, 7:20:41 PM
"
Inheritedzero wrote:

The power creep seems strong with this one, mini teleport, quite big initial AoE for 0 investment, free 50% conversion, free consecrated ground every time you teleport.... And you don't need frenzy charges or anything like flicker + it's not random targeting.... yep.

Used 2x the princess sword until level 55ish, then switched one to prismatic eclipse (1c) and at 60 I bought a scaeva for 3c. Other than that I used wanderlust boot and tabula + goldrim.

Currently at maps, lvl 65. see how it goes from here, hp is quite low at only 3.1k but the dmg is through the roof and everything gets deleted. Might just pick up the scion life wheel and then invest into crit at later higher level and spec out of resolute technique.

way better league starter build than CA that I first made, it was quite hellish... chieftain is made for this one, as a league start. Xoph's way too expensive otherwise champion might be better (with a xoph's) not sure.

Nice! Yea Prismatic eclipse is a great choice. It was like 15c when I wanted it lol. Using xophs will prevent you from using Atziris and sin's flasks and a really good shaper stat stick (chaos/cold/lighting damage). Also, chaos damage elder amulet too.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:

Nice! Yea Prismatic eclipse is a great choice. It was like 15c when I wanted it lol. Using xophs will prevent you from using Atziris and sin's flasks and a really good shaper stat stick (chaos/cold/lighting damage). Also, chaos damage elder amulet too.

hmm interesting, stat stick is huge especially with double or triple X% of phys granted as X element (if you can afford lol). Even a single stat stick is good.

I'ven ever made a chieftain because the nodes seem kinda whack, but for this build it fits, even more so as a league starter.

Just did merciless lab in like 5 minutes or so, very fast with the leap slams and crazy dmg.
Sin's rebirth / taste of hate would be hnggg but they're too expensive. Maybe go with lion roar + atziri or lion roar + wise oak.

Soul taker + the axe nodes above BLADE MASTER might be nice, because it comes with onslauht on kill. Means u dont need an abyss jewel for it or flask. Perhaps even something like hatred or whatever would fit in too. Since u dont need mana if u got soul taker. But then you'd lose the FATAL blade cluster on right side tree because it's sword only.
"
Spythe wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Spythe wrote:
So screwing around on the tree, I think Elemental Overload is a better option this early....

Lets be real all those Crit Multi items are gonna be hard to come back

This also solves the Int issue for early on

I think later on in the league or when you get currency you can switch to Crit Multi... specs aren't that different.

With changing no gear on the tree DPS drops to 1.4mil for Shaper, with some more damaging stats instead of Crit Multi you should be able to get it back up pretty nicely

This would be the tree, 1.5M Shaper DPS without adjusting the crit multi which is 157% Crit Multi.... maybe is that increased fire damage or area damage on some jewels. I'm sure you can get closer to 2mil

https://pastebin.com/YHQZVskD

Is there a way to add Elemental Overload in pastebin? I just used an Elemental Focus gem to sub for it. I could be doubling up on the 40% more elemental damage

I don't understand. Why EO? Going crit is not hard. And you really dont need much crit chance/multi to be better than EO. Plus, damage is really not an issue with this build for leveling.

Btw, in POB, if you take the EO node, you automatically get 40% more damage.

I just think getting the crit multi gear may be rough this early in the league... and with automatically getting EO damage drops off quite a bit for no real gain

Crit is def the way to go

It's so easy to get crit multi jewels cuz of the fire tag. compared to blade flurry for example, you can get fire/elemental multi too
"
Inheritedzero wrote:

hmm interesting, stat stick is huge especially with double or triple X% of phys granted as X element (if you can afford lol). Even a single stat stick is good.

I'ven ever made a chieftain because the nodes seem kinda whack, but for this build it fits, even more so as a league starter.

Just did merciless lab in like 5 minutes or so, very fast with the leap slams and crazy dmg.
Sin's rebirth / taste of hate would be hnggg but they're too expensive. Maybe go with lion roar + atziri or lion roar + wise oak.

Soul taker + the axe nodes above BLADE MASTER might be nice, because it comes with onslauht on kill. Means u dont need an abyss jewel for it or flask. Perhaps even something like hatred or whatever would fit in too. Since u dont need mana if u got soul taker. But then you'd lose the FATAL blade cluster on right side tree because it's sword only.

Yea hard to go crit with an axe. Taking Alira and getting the flask/mana nodes near ranger helps a lot. I also have some mana regen on my gear.

And yes, lions roar and Atziris are what I am using now. they give me so much damage!
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 2, 2018, 9:49:15 PM
noticed your character tree is someewhat different than the PoB. Just testing or will you update it?
"
Ralouch wrote:
noticed your character tree is someewhat different than the PoB. Just testing or will you update it?

Yea I decided to take AOE. I also took the other ascendency node for uber lab.

I'll update when my build is more refined.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ralouch wrote:

Yea I decided to take AOE. I also took the other ascendency node for uber lab.

I'll update when my build is more refined.

gotcha, thanks and good luck
Just finished Uber labs, fairly easy fight(my gear is probably slightly above avg, cost about 35ish Chaos with the majority of that being the Tabula).... facetanking would of been rough but now that I have all 8 points.... pretty sure I can facetank, not sure about full key farm though

AoE feels good with the Templar AoE node and Inc AOE

I've only done up to T7 but bosses die quick with Vaal totem bro.... pretty sure all bosses outside of T16+ will die in seconds if you keep your gear upgraded

The porting is slightly annoying abut attack in place and making sure your mouse is kinda on your character fixes that.... may still decide to level something else though. I have a love/hate relationship with melee

Overall really enjoying the character, seems easy to scale and does great damage with no real investment..... haven't switched to crit yet, probably won't til 90

Either way great league starter to get some currency for leveling gear and knocking out your trails.... then can be turned into a possible lab farmer or Delve pusher
Last edited by Spythe on Sep 3, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info