[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Hey, Which version will be "better" the Raider or the Duelist.. Because I am tossing up between the two.
Last edited by Black_Magic_ on Jun 6, 2019, 1:30:43 AM
"
Black_Magic_ wrote:
Hey, Which version will be "better" the Raider or the Duelist.. Because I am tossing up between the two.

Slayer is probably gonna be better. The current difference is my raider is tried and tested to the max. It works extremely well and is very reliable. My slayer version is gonna have some changes guaranteed that may make you waste money or skill points. So just be warned.
thx, ill try out the slayer, did a few tweaks and once pob updates the new skills i might change a few gems here and there. But overall it looks quite amazing.
Hey,

you guys think this is a good league starter?
I really don't want to start as arc witch oder trapper again, though it might be more efficient...
Played a pure phys cyclone scion back in Incursion, my first poe league ever and it was so much fun.
With the current buffs to almost any melee skills, I'm really keen to play a cyclone slayer!
Hey i dont see the leveling tree for the slayer variant
"
Snoukz wrote:
Hey,

you guys think this is a good league starter?
I really don't want to start as arc witch oder trapper again, though it might be more efficient...
Played a pure phys cyclone scion back in Incursion, my first poe league ever and it was so much fun.
With the current buffs to almost any melee skills, I'm really keen to play a cyclone slayer!

Raider is probably the best bet if you want a safe league start. My duelist is still considered a work in progress by me and changes will occur. My raider is tried and tested for about 3 leagues now and I couldn't be happier with it.

"
Hey i dont see the leveling tree for the slayer variant

I'll have those up right before the league start. Just check back on launch day.

"
darkminaz wrote:
thx, ill try out the slayer, did a few tweaks and once pob updates the new skills i might change a few gems here and there. But overall it looks quite amazing.

Yea it'll be good. Just remember that it is still considered a Work in progress build and changes will most likely occur.
Hey dude, I have a question about the build, is Resolute technique still worth taking considering the accuracy changes in Legion ?
"
Synaptic wrote:
Hey dude, I have a question about the build, is Resolute technique still worth taking considering the accuracy changes in Legion ?

I've been playing the build on my slayer version of the tree and I can safely say no. I have 100% accuracy on maps without any thing spent on accuracy. I will be updating the builds in the coming days with my general findings about the league.

Raider version is at 100% accuracy as well on maps.

Also, is the gem setup still valid considering we got new support gems like pulverise, impale and so on?
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Synaptic wrote:

I've been playing the build on my slayer version of the tree and I can safely say no. I have 100% accuracy on maps without any thing spent on accuracy. I will be updating the builds in the coming days with my general findings about the league.

Thanks for the answer man <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info