[3.7] Pure Phys Cyclone Raider! 1M DPS! Starforge/ Kondos Pride! League Starter!

Hello, do you thing Blood Rage is good to use here to increase atack speed, leech and more frenzy charges?
"
Hansworth wrote:
Is this build uber elder viable?

Some guy killed UE with lvl 36 ... any build is UE viable if you master mechanics..

But overall, this cyclone build is boss viable, but not focused on single target damage at all, mainly it is fast mapping build, not UE farmer.
"
loktarcze93 wrote:
Hello, do you thing Blood Rage is good to use here to increase atack speed, leech and more frenzy charges?

Nah blood rage makes it so were not always on full life, which removes a great deal of our damage.
Heya ! Just wanted to know what type of gloves you'd use on this build since Tombfist attack speed got nerfed/disappeared ?

Do you keep them ? If not, which gloves should I use ?
Last edited by Zrin on Mar 27, 2019, 7:04:06 PM
"
Zrin wrote:
Heya ! Just wanted to know what type of gloves you'd use on this build since Tombfist attack speed got nerfed/disappeared ?

Still tombfist. You can use spiked gloves, but I still think tombfist are BIS due to intimidate/HP/Attack speed.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Zrin wrote:

Still tombfist. You can use spiked gloves, but I still think tombfist are BIS due to intimidate/HP/Attack speed.

Well there is no more Attack speed as for now that's why I asked. So for the HP and Intimidate then ?
Gloves like Shaper Touch or Offering to the serpent wouldn't be better ?
"
Zrin wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Zrin wrote:

Well there is no more Attack speed as for now that's why I asked. So for the HP and Intimidate then ?
Gloves like Shaper Touch or Offering to the serpent wouldn't be better ?

Feel free to use what you want, I just gave you my opinion. The only gear pieces that I consider "Must" are the starforge, carcass jack, and carnage heart.
Hey, what flasks do you use for this? Playing HC Synthesis with this build :P
"
thita69 wrote:
Hey, what flasks do you use for this? Playing HC Synthesis with this build :P

Flask are included in the video guide and also in the path of building.
Why do you take Vaal Pact despite having over 4% life regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info