outdated

"
zeldicx wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
For everyone who is currently using conc. effect with CA. Is really viable to clear maps? Or just swap with efficacy for clearspeed?

Hi

i'm using conc with gmp for clear. Swamping gmp for swift afflication on bosses.
Ealier i swamped gmp for slower projectiles (havent empower yet)

Imo gmp with pierce give best aoe.

Was thinking about switching conc for effinacy but i will need more dmg to swamp it.

Did all t15 and one t16 (elder chateu) and was fine

THanks for the info mate! I will try your tips.
As your equipment is pretty good, did you try end game bosses like guardians,elder(red),shaper and u.elder?

I want to know if this build could reach end game bosses.

THanks!

hi, it his made for clearing fast as a budget build. And even with all the stuff required, i was never able to do endgame content

hey, you are at i had last leagues before i switched build. I am pretty sure you wont be able to kill anything as you are, you need a secondary skill, i was thinking about 2x6L CA+toxic, please try that if you feel like your dps output is too low
v
So some guy crafted a +3 bow without spending exalts and by just using the fossils on reddit.
I tested it and managed to get a +3 bow without spending any exalted or asking ppl for masters.(even have a open prefix for leo mod ! )

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9cwheo/guide_how_to_fossil_craft_3_bows/
This is the thread if you want to look at the recipe
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 4, 2018, 2:25:13 PM
How is your dot dmg now?
i have +3 7link bow and dot dmg is 136 900
You forgot to set wither stacks in pob. I have 169k with 19lvl caustic, without conc and +2 bow
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 4, 2018, 3:56:27 PM
I have 206k DoT on Pob with a +3 bow 5l, max wither stacks with conc. With withering touch stacks im at 286k but i dunno where i can actually see the stacks in game
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 4, 2018, 4:01:09 PM
Lol the corroded fossil was 1c few hours ago and now its 12c already, needed for crafting +3 bows with fossils
are you just using spreading rot gem for the + %chaos damage?
"
Prismaa wrote:
Lol the corroded fossil was 1c few hours ago and now its 12c already, needed for crafting +3 bows with fossils

Yeah people started buying the fossils as soon they found out it works. Also Mathil is leveling a CA Pathfiner so I expect the prices getting higher
I did yesterday red elder t15. 1st pahes was easy just hit and run but on second i miss some dmg to clear adds fast but it was doable. It was my first elder with dot build so after few more tries it should be easy.

Going to try guardians and shaper but need first lvl gems. Also thinking to use toxic rain on switch but cant afford second 6l bow.

I checked my pob and with lvled gems on full buff single target shaper dmg is 400k (710K normal mob)

Also recomend to use foils to craft your gear:
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
duble post
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Sep 5, 2018, 4:40:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info