Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

So, Timeworn reliquary keys didn't make it into this release? Couldn't find anything about them in the notes
"
wnxace wrote:
Quick question how will Caustic arrow work with chain?

Same as it always has - The caustic AoE triggers on the final target in the chain, if the shot does not just fly off nowhere.
Each target it hits, however, suffers the degen without the AoE.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Will increases to poison damage still enhance the chaos damage over time dealt by caustic arrows new grown effect?

I'm planning a new build type and need to know before I invest into poison damage gems and passives.
Um... about those graphic engine improvements, is it just missing from notes, or missing from the patch?
Last edited by Acies1990 on Aug 30, 2018, 6:16:11 AM
When people complained about ele hit and ele hit jewels being broken, the [Insert_unwanted_attribute_here] people at GGG replied on reddit with "working as intended", now they nerf them to the ground, first opportunity they get ... WAY TO GO ! KEEP UP THE (NOT SO)GOOD WORK!
@GGG

I'm a simple man with little time to read...
Instead of "Balance" changes can you separate it in "Buffs / Nerfs"?
warbands pls..? :(
Why not discharge rework :(
So detonate mines is no instant skill?
"
Fiard wrote:
1) Will static strike beams work with melee phys dmg? (I mean, will beams count as "melee" attack)
2) Will static strike beams work with ruthless?
3) Will static strike beams inherit your accuracy and be able to miss?

1) Beams damage work same as molten strike's magma balls meaning anything that your hit did => (%less modifier) => damage (Taking in context the general wording.)

2) I'm quite curious as well, it could go both ways, 1) the first hit that gives you the buff meaning ruthless gets ignored on third hit or 2) if you do 2 hits wait the buff to end and hit again with ruthless making it deal what seems to be twice the damage (Doesn't sound that ruthless will be useful with it in any case, just tricky.)

3) Taking in context lightning strike or molten strike
"
It should be noted that Lightning Strike's projectiles always hit if the melee succeeds in hitting
but thing could be said about buff itself, I think since it acts as a buff it could be ignoring accuracy roll and hit anyway as a spell.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info