Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

lookin good!

like the templar tree changes, lot cleaner on that corner than before <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Awesome change to Hopeshredder! Much needed! An endgame boss weapon should always be slick.

NOW DO THE SAME TO SLIVERTONGUE!

Otherwise hopeshredder will be very expensive now =( as it's the only real good unique option alongside lioneye's glare atm...
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Aug 29, 2018, 9:09:40 PM
"
Fiard wrote:
1) Will static strike beams work with melee phys dmg? (I mean, will beams count as "melee" attack)
2) Will static strike beams work with ruthless?
3) Will static strike beams inherit your accuracy and be able to miss?

Yes, yes and yes.

Else it would be absolutely terrible.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Hit once and then you constantly attack for at least 4 seconds and the duration can be increased further. Mjolnir Arc should be insane clear with this. Just hit and run whilst everything dies.

Shield charge better clear speed with Mjolner arc.
Especially with the way shield charge is being reworked in this patch.

Shield Charge will still have a delay at the start and end of it's animation and be slower than it is now. Walking is better/smoother if you've got enough movement speed and you also don't need to stack/invest in attack speed.

No, definitely not for Mjölner.
If anything, it's going to be faster, and it will still be faster than running + you don't have to stop to attack, you just charge.

"
Krayken wrote:
"
Fiard wrote:
1) Will static strike beams work with melee phys dmg? (I mean, will beams count as "melee" attack)
2) Will static strike beams work with ruthless?
3) Will static strike beams inherit your accuracy and be able to miss?

Yes, yes and yes.

Else it would be absolutely terrible.

Source ?
Lightning beams, but that work with physical damage and ruthless ? I doubt so, it would be really inconsistent.
Especially if they can miss .... like, no way.
It does not trigger on hit, it gives you a buff that produces lightning beam, you can forget about ruthless imo.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 29, 2018, 9:49:04 PM
Is the AOE tag still with static strike? I would assume that it doesn't scale with AOE damage, but instead the vicinity where beams can attack enemies can be scaled. I would also assume that the beams can only, and only, be scaled with the initial hit from what we're given.
why that nerf to sunder :C
Lets see if they managed to solve the "Riddle of Melee"
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
When we gonna have our "remove only" map stash really removed?
I wonder if I'll be able to boot POE properly now the first time I open it? the last couple years I have to open POE, let it crash, re-open it, and maybe get in or let it crash one more time, then be able to play. On an SSD, uninstalled/reinstalled several times.

also RIP trappers, miners, and KB players :( (2 are me)
"
Sources that previously caused some portion of your block chance to apply to spells now grant Chance to Block Spell Damage at a specific value (check the Item Balance section below) and do not require other sources of block.

okay so this is just an untrue statement.

before you could get max spellblock with an occultyst and 7 reckless defences... now you just cant?

stop completely breaking builds guys ffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info