Delve Balance Changes

RIP KB lmfao
Woah! Them some changes for sure! I'm excited, nervous and excited... and excited!
People ask for charges to be removed from Flame Dash and point out that L.Warp sucks ass until 20/20 with faster casting : slightly decrease charge cooldown time on Flame Dash (so it's still fucking useless), and slightly decrease the cast time and slight increase the cast speed of L.Warp (so it's still fucking useless).

They've basically put themselves in a corner with Flame Dash since it's basically S.Charge with a stupid blocker on it, and removing the blocker means no reason for S.Charge to exist since you don't need a prereq item to F.Dash...

---- And yet again ----
No cold-centric movement skill...bet it would have charges anyway.
cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Earthquake and Vaal Earthquake
The aftershock damage multiplier is now consistent at all levels, the same value it was at gem level 20. This is to make the skill better to use while leveling, before you've had opportunities to invest in it

Oh... EQ is interesting now, but I still feel like EQ need a little buff, just to make it good for single target.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Last edited by Asmodee007 on Aug 27, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
warcry nodes on tree is neat!
and i do hope to see some sort of nerf to arc, even if its just taking 15% off
or reducing targeting/chaining range by 15% per chain or seomthing.
mixing up the witch start!
spell block separation from attack block!
secondary damage change!
fixing DoTs to be usable besides scorching ray/RF???!??
exciting stuff people!
"
"
Colonelnut wrote:
Why do people want stat sticks gone? People really that lazy to grind for one that they would just rather have them removed completely? I think stat sticks are great but obviously most people don't agree with me...

Because "stat stick" became "must have" it now throws shields, two-handed guns, wands and many-many other uniques and skills into trash. Stat sticks are destroying build diversity...

GGG is killing build diversity with these "balances". I mean this is pitiful. I don't agree with you about the stat sticks but we both have the right to our own opinion. Why nerf sunder?? Its by far not the best endgame skill and really only used to level. A lot of the "newer" players don't understand but myself and many others who have been playing since release or close to it have leveled hundreds of toons, so I'm not understanding why make one of the few decent leveling skills worse? Leveling already is a hassle. Not like I'm excited every league to "level". Most of us just want to do it quickly and get it over with. Also to put the cherry on top lets destroy shield charge. Now there is not gonna be diversity in movement skills? Way to go GGG this is one of the worst balance patch you guys have come out with. FUN=Nerf next league. Can only do that so long before player base moves on to something better.
"
The Gladiator passive skill now uses your attack block as your spell block

But .... Isn't that exactly what it's already doing currently ?
Any one else gonna try the Dominating Blow -> Summon Phantasm on Kill with a Herald of Purity & Hatred build? Just me, really? Ok then, more building a personal army of slain foes for me! HYPE!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info