Delve Balance Changes

AHHhH!!!! Warcries instant and other perks ffor warcry on any character! Zerker buffed baby! My birthday is coming up. Is this is an early bday present from ggg? How'd you guys know ;)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Delve Balance Changes

Frost Bomb
Frost Bomb, in addition to reducing life regeneration rate, also reduces energy shield regeneration and recovery rate. This is to let players have ways to mitigate very defensive energy shield characters, which may also come in handy against certain Grandmasters.

y u nerfing my baby bex? what did spider ever do to you?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Delve Balance Changes

Frost Bomb
Frost Bomb, in addition to reducing life regeneration rate, also reduces energy shield regeneration and recovery rate. This is to let players have ways to mitigate very defensive energy shield characters, which may also come in handy against certain Grandmasters.

y u nerfing my baby bex? what did spider ever do to you?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What happens to my perfect legacy Rumi flasks?

OMFG.... i read this comment and instantly died a little inside thinking the same about mine now....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Not GOODD the is al ready HARD a LOT, why nerf skills why yous guys dont just put new skills for the build is al ready week
pop!
I hope this gets followed up eventually by additional patch notes, that include things in need of obvious buffs for ages now (cold spells, self casting in general, 2hs). if not, then this will be a prime example that GGG has no idea how to balance the game.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Apr 28, 2020, 2:09:59 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The movement portion of Shield Charge is no longer affected by local weapon speed modifiers on weapons.

This change will single-handedly ruin the build diversity of this game. Mobility and movement speed are the only important part of a build when everything gets one shot. Shield Charge casters already moved slower than Queen of the Forest but it was an acceptable amount.

Now, any skill that can't afford to fit a Queen of the Forest into their setup will be unable to compete in any meaningful way.
Mostly nice changes.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Delve Balance Changes
[...]
Vaal Soul Gain Prevention Time
We've now changed all Vaal skills that are affected by duration modifiers to have their soul prevention time also affected by the duration modifier. This means that when increasing the duration of Vaal Haste's effect, you're also increasing the soul prevention time. This keeps certain skills that could get very long durations from being recharged during prevention time, and is beneficial for effects like Vaal Storm Call and Vaal Earthquake that would likely already have duration reductions.
Vaal skills are officially forbidden to being a core skill of a character. Not sure is this is good change.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Aug 27, 2018, 9:50:51 PM
Arc mines was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info