Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

Q: Does anyone have a better question?
"
erdelyii wrote:
Q: Does anyone have a better question?

Yeah, do you have to be from Australia to understand the last question you asked?

(I read through it, twice, and could not make sense of that. I mean, if you want your onions in a certain location on a sandwich, can't you just move them there?)
Yeah, probably, it's a double of a certain kind of humour and local content. People here found it funny or completely non-interesting too.

Q: Best roadtrip, real or fictional?

"
erdelyii wrote:

I spent a summer driving around the country a converted school bus that ran on vegetable oil. We learned that McDonald's would give us their old stuff, my Wendy's had some sort of nationwide policy against it.

Q: What are you excited for right now?
"
j33bus wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

I spent a summer driving around the country a converted school bus that ran on vegetable oil. We learned that McDonald's would give us their old stuff, my Wendy's had some sort of nationwide policy against it.

Q: What are you excited for right now?

That sounds like a real adventure XD

I am excited for Delve to end so I can complete Doryani's Machinarium in Standard and have Full Atlas Achievement. And Betrayal, yeah I'm excited for that too.

Also, I am excited for this Friday, big work event I've been working with a small team to organize that will be pretty subversive and fun.

And buying Christmas gifts. Not my favourite day because of the surfeit of ham and overbearing extended family, but the gifts for close family and friends are so much fun. Put the tree up yesterday looking fforward to putting first gift under it :)

It's a good question, bears repeating: Next person to reply --

Q What are you excited for?

"
erdelyii wrote:

Q What are you excited for?

A. I'm excited for the chili I put in my crockpot this morning.

Q. What do you call a sugary carbonated beverage?
A: Generically, "soft drink". Specifically, the brand name, so "coke", "pepsi", "mountain dew" etc.

I feel like I missed a joke opportunity there.

Uhm, "Wet chemical sugar". ah well.

Q: What are you going to build in the new League first (if at all)?

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 6, 2018, 3:00:25 PM
A: I'm playing a character with the best avatar and my favourite element. Frostbolt+Vortex.

Q: Do you agree with the statement that the term 'laziness' is heavily overused nowadays? (for example to describe procrastination or lack of will to do something, because there's no need or profit from it)
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
"
ViciousCobra wrote:

Q: Do you agree with the statement that the term 'laziness' is heavily overused nowadays? (for example to describe procrastination or lack of will to do something, because there's no need or profit from it)

Pretty much, people tend to use it describe anyone not doing what you want them to do. That guy whose manually building a brick wall? Lazy, because he's not making a fence like you'd like.

Q: What is your favorite random fact?
"
j33bus wrote:

Q: What is your favorite random fact?

Can't say I have one but I had a look and right now this one -

There is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on earth.

Q: Why do you think torture devices usually do not have a single named inventor?

if you are averse generally or right now to contemplating/ looking up torture methods or thinking about the dark side of humanity, and respect for that, no need to think on it too much, we all vary - you might prefer this question anyway -

Q: Would life be better or worse if superheroes and villains were real working beings, and how would it be different than in the movies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info