House Cleaning

Last league I got a tennis elbow just from moving maps from one tab to the other.

GGG is lucky I'm not American, cuz then I would probably sue them.
I have over 600 tabs needing cleaned up in HC, tons of old mods no longer available +qual /res, legacy out the yang.

I managed to just grab most of the currency, but sorting the rest is a nightmare I was hoping they'd have a decent solution to by now.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I would already be happy with a "vendor \ delete everything" option for stash tabs.
My top annoyances:

Currency tab. If I play actively in a league I can accumulate several thousands of the more common currencies. Then I have to transfer them in normal stacks, which makes for multiple inventoryfuls of currency. At least I can just ctrl+click them out of the old tab and then into the new.

Uniques. I generally only store one copy of each unique in standard so I have to deal with the duplicates somehow. Finding out their values with no built-in trading board is a total PITA. And then I'll have to either sell uniques on standard while I'm playing the next league, or let them just sit there taking up space.

With the map stash tab I expect maps will also be annoying in a similar way to currency since I can now collect a lot more of them. I've been away for a few leagues so I haven't had to face this yet.
It's not that bad if you do Tmp cleanup before it merges into Std. After that, abandon all hope ye...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 20, 2018, 5:35:32 AM
What would already help a ton, is that the tabs that merge into your existing stash would go to the end, rather than everywhere without rhyme or reason.

If it is at the ass-end of your existing tabs you could at least decide to leave them be. But as is right now, one or two leagues is enough to completely fuck up your existing order. Its completely silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info