House Cleaning

Really wish there was a better way to clean up stashes/characters at the end of a league. It's really a chore. Hope they find it in their hearts and budget to make this process simpler. Even being able to keep two tabs open at the same time would help. Being able to vendor from a stash tab (which I know can be done if you trick the game into it) would be swell. Buying larger stacks of currency rather than one at a time would save me pain and suffering. There's all sorts of stuff they could add to make this process far less demanding.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2018, 5:47:30 AM
I was bored 2 weeks ago and spent 4 hours trying to organize my standard stash. In that time, all I could do was merge a few essence/currency tabs, and sort my tabs so they are grouped (like 12 tabs in a row of maps then all my flasks then all my gems etc.) I would still need at least 5-6 hours to actually get it organized to the point that I could play in Standard without killing myself after 2 days.

An auto sell would be amazing. An option to convert a remove only to main and vice versa would be even better (like why is my standard map tab 99.9% empty when I have 1000 maps in other remove only tabs)
A "trunk sale" option for Standard would be nice. It could allow players to move whole tabs to a special stash that was open to invited party guests to go through and either buy on the spot or take for free.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Being able to shift click the identifier tabs on stash tabs, and then choosing to consolidate them into another tab would be great; have it automatically try to move the content of the selected tabs into a chosen tab.
Every so often I log onto a standard character only to see 100+ tabs and just give up. It is nice though, I can kind of see the builds I was doing my all the past leagues since I don't play standard.
I deleted about 5 characters on my main account over the last 2 nights and cleaned up the stash tabs.
I am getting good and keeping my tab usage down to about 13 in a league (out of the 56 that I have).
I agree though some tabs merging and/or easier sell off ideas would be nice.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Not saying I disagree with any of the ideas here but I kinda enjoy the transfer at leagues end. Seems to me to be a nice closing, adding my pile of new stuff to the existing giant stack of stuff. I usually end up with about 30 or so tabs to transfer, down from easily 50+, a few leagues ago.
SOTWGUILD.COM
Last edited by Synner on Aug 16, 2018, 1:02:20 AM
"
Synner wrote:
Not saying I disagree with any of the ideas here but I kinda enjoy the transfer at leagues end. Seems to me to be a nice closing, adding my pile of new stuff to the existing giant stack of stuff. I usually end up with about 30 or so tabs to transfer, down from easily 50+, a few leagues ago.

I probably wouldn't mind it nearly as much if I had done it at the end of every league like you. Unfortunately I didn't and now probably have well over 300 remove only tabs. Probably more never really did the math. Doesn't help that I am sort of a pack rat during the league and keep a ton of stuff I probably shouldn't. I don't really trade so I stick a ton of okish rares in the stash.
"
rahven32 wrote:
"
Synner wrote:

I probably wouldn't mind it nearly as much if I had done it at the end of every league like you. Unfortunately I didn't and now probably have well over 300 remove only tabs. Probably more never really did the math. Doesn't help that I am sort of a pack rat during the league and keep a ton of stuff I probably shouldn't. I don't really trade so I stick a ton of okish rares in the stash.

Honestly, I had the same problem a few leagues back, over 100 remove only tabs staring at me, ugh. I realized that I really only play leagues, so I just sold everything. Took more than a couple of days but it wasn't too bad. Did it between leagues when I wasn't doing any playing anyway.

Now that's not too say i'm not a pack rat also. I still have a couple of every unique that I've found, a bunch of legacy stuff, race rewards etc, etc, etc. My own little PoE museum. I have over a 100 tabs and sooner or later I'm sure I'l get more, just to hold the ever growing mountain of "cool stuff", even if its only cool to me.

My advice, sell all but your most precious finds and cram all the profits into filling out a currency tab. I did, and I'm much more organized and happy.
SOTWGUILD.COM
I've long given up cleaning the standard tab, it has become the wretched hive of scum and villainy it deserved.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info