GGG's sick sense of balance?

"
Miská wrote:
"

If you say ALL in a statement that should show everyone your competence and credibility then there is enough reason to be extra pedantic.

And how you know that vigilant strike is supposed to be? The only thing we know is that nobody is using it and it was unchanged for years, its a misscarriage par exellence and most likely will always be and that is proof enough that your original argumentation about "git gud, its not the skill gem" is wrong.

You gain fortify on using it. Seems pretty obvious it was ment as a supporting skill rather then main skill. From the time they tried to implement this they tried to make people use other skills in support of a main skill. And do away with the 1 button spam. Didn't work out so it's kinda dead. But fine, usually when people are being as pedantic as yourself it mean they are not interested in any real discussion.

I am interested in a real discussion. Why they dont change it until someone is using it then for years? Sorry I just cant see anything that could excuse that even a little and therefor I cant understand how anyone can defend this eventhough he/she has never found any real purpose for it themselves.

"

This just shows how uninformed you are. Belt of the deceiver was one of the more broken items when intimidate was added. Was used by nearly every build when people found out how broken intimidate was, and was probably the main reason for intimidate to get nerfed.

Thats exactly what I said? You remember the belt of the deceiver before that did not have the "intimidate nearby enemies" mod? No? It was the same garbage unique item like so many unique items are like now, just alc shards. Those little "its bad, just give it some mods and better numbers" changes where all that it takes to make a good item out of it. And you cant tell anyone that his is magic or they cant do that with most items that are just wasted artworks right now.

And I really love the new/current belt of deceiver, for my little ssf RT cleave builds it probably the best choice till 100 <3.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Aug 16, 2018, 7:33:07 PM
"

I am interested in a real discussion. Why they dont change it until someone is using it then for years? Sorry I just cant see anything that could excuse that even a little and therefor I cant understand how anyone can defend this eventhough he/she has never found any real purpose for it themselves.

You are arguing something I'm not against. I would love for everything to get balanced. I would love to see buffs to dead items and underused skills. I would love to play melee again without feeling gimped. Not sure why you think I am defending this. I said I understand to an extend why not everything can be balanced.

GGG has only itself to blame for all the dead items and poor skills this game has. They push out content way to quickly, and not leaving themselves any time to do any 'maintenance'. This goes beyond even skills and items.
"
Miská wrote:
"

You are arguing something I'm not against. I would love for everything to get balanced. I would love to see buffs to dead items and underused skills. I would love to play melee again without feeling gimped. Not sure why you think I am defending this. I said I understand to an extend why not everything can be balanced.

GGG has only itself to blame for all the dead items and poor skills this game has. They push out content way to quickly, and not leaving themselves any time to do any 'maintenance'. This goes beyond even skills and items.

I agree with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info