Can you force people to put a price on poe.trade listings?

The could, but I hope they don't. There's no reason for those kind of controls in a barter economy. Just because the players have decided that chaos and exalts are the standard barter instruments doesn't mean GGG needs to enforce those, or any other currencies, as pricing requirements. I list stuff without a price when I want offers. In some cases I would totally be willing to accept an item in kind, if it's the right item. It's totally legit. I'm not running a store. I'm having a yard sale. Some things have prices and some things you'll have to make me an offer on. Why is that bad? In and of itself, I don't think that is the problem.

I think the real issue is the lack of response from sellers. That's the problem that would be better to fix, IMO. But unfortunately the only viable solution to that is some sort of asynchronous trading system and that seems pretty unlikely as long as GGG thinks convenient = game breaking.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

People list every item they find without a price, never answer when you whisper them.

(drinks some whisky) just "make them an offer they can't refuse".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info