Can you force people to put a price on poe.trade listings?

It is getting annoying. People do not answer.

People list every item they find without a price, never answer when you whisper them.
I dont mind haggle. I actually love to haggle, but many people that list the items without a price are not worth the whisper. So it becomes a tremendous waste of time that ultimately makes me angry at the game.

If they had to put a price, i could whisper a person and move on.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 15, 2018, 2:34:08 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2018, 7:17:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
they will list them with a price ans still not answer.

If it dosen't have a price ignore it and move on.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
they will list them with a price ans still not answer.

If it dosen't have a price ignore it and move on.

no, that will only be the result for a few of them. If they were forced to put a price they might actually consider putting a real price.

Allso, if i choose to see items with only a buyout, i will miss out on a lot of items.
I can't see how it would change anything. They can as well set a placeholder price.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
I can't see how it would change anything. They can as well set a placeholder price.

I thought about that aswell, but i dont think it would have the effect. People would simply just not go into a debate with a price other than the listed price.
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:

I thought about that aswell, but i dont think it would have the effect. People would simply just not go into a debate with a price other than the listed price.

If they have no intention to actually sell, it won't matter. And they can as well set some obviously absurd price.

Also, "list but don't sell" is a much bigger issue. People are listing stuff to bring market price down.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
I take it you're whispering for something and then following up that whisper with PRICE?!?!?!

Or to some extent. Ctrl click and send a follow-up with your offer. They'll soundly reject it or if it sounds reasonable at the time, they'll think about it and maybe engage you. Of course this only applies for higher-value items rather than that 1alch tier 3 map you wanted to buy to fill in your atlas.
To force someone act in a certain way, is by a set of strictly defined rules.
In relation to trading, these are usually part of a trading platform/auction house.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
I take it you're whispering for something and then following up that whisper with PRICE?!?!?!

Or to some extent. Ctrl click and send a follow-up with your offer. They'll soundly reject it or if it sounds reasonable at the time, they'll think about it and maybe engage you. Of course this only applies for higher-value items rather than that 1alch tier 3 map you wanted to buy to fill in your atlas.

Hard to haggle if nobody answers. And if people do not want to sell for the price that i offer. All it takes is a simpel no. What pisses me off, is that i am sitting and waiting for an answer thinking that people have the decency to at least say no.

But thats not the case. So.. if everybody has to put a price, i got all the different rares listed in one place, and i can simply whisper several people. To bad if you do not answer then, will just pick whoever does. And i do not want to waste my time with making an offer and looking stupid with my time because that guy wants 3x the price that its worth.
You can filter the results to only show people with a price set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info