[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Thanks for the great guide. I'm still leveling but having a heck of a fun time. I play SSF which means sometimes you have to get a little "creative" trying to follow a guide. Looking ahead, something I'm wondering is, if you happen to have another 5l or 6l to go alongside a 6l Hopeshredder, is there anything in particular you would recommend to take advantage of the extra links?
how deal with lab traps to using this build to farming uber lab ??
By the way I noticed one very minor issue with the skill trees. On the PoB link, if you look at the Primeval Force wheel way down at the bottom ride, it takes the bottom path to get to the keystone (giving improved chance to freeze, shock and ignite). But in all the PoE Planner and Website links (including the leveling trees) it takes the top path to that same keystone. I don't even know which is better tbh, the fact that you don't have Hypothermia in your recommended 6l kind of implied to me that you don't think more freeze chance is that important, but either way.
I take a lot of damage and my damage feels a bit low, syndicate members take nearly no damage and they still one shot me.

Any tips?

Gear:
Been playing the build since league start, i'm liking it a whole lot.
Did shaper and then uber elder for the first time ever.
Shaper was deathless and clean kill, uber took me 3 deaths but beat him on first try.

currently the only thing i can think about is getting the unnatural instinct jewel, but the price on that thing is just w/e. I dont feel the movement speed is worth so much currency, and otherwise its only like 3 skill points... A good jewel or 2socket gloves give way more then that and are a lot cheaper.

Can you check my gear/tree and look at what could be the best upgrade to get?

Spoiler
How does this build do without the at a guess 40ex or so of gear in the PoB? I really like the idea of the build but I'm unlikely to have the unnatural instincts and the 2 socket tombfists / bubonic trails, though I'm fortunate enough at least to have found a decent watcher's eye this league.

I just want to know if this feels ok to play with less extreme cash investments, thanks!
"
Reinie wrote:
Been playing the build since league start, i'm liking it a whole lot.
Did shaper and then uber elder for the first time ever.
Shaper was deathless and clean kill, uber took me 3 deaths but beat him on first try.

currently the only thing i can think about is getting the unnatural instinct jewel, but the price on that thing is just w/e. I dont feel the movement speed is worth so much currency, and otherwise its only like 3 skill points... A good jewel or 2socket gloves give way more then that and are a lot cheaper.

Can you check my gear/tree and look at what could be the best upgrade to get?

Spoiler

2 socket tombfists
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
What do you think?

I have ~30ex to spend. What should I work on upgrading? I was thinking unnatural instinct, Farrul's Fur, or Mark of the Elder w/ 21 wrath. Or I could start upgrading some of my Rares to more GG stuff. What do you think?
Hey bro, Can this build work with TS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info