[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Would "The Taming" be a good ring option?
"
Swanman8907 wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Hey folks, looking to do a variant of this and combining it with Scourge Arrow for bosses.

I would imagine a 6L loreweave and a 6L hopesrhedder will work fine for this right?

I don't think i'll be getting 2 sock tombs and bubonics so I have effectively a a 4L and 2x 3Ls to work with.

I'd imagine it will be

HoI+CoH+A Mark
Blink+Faster, Hatred, Frost Bomb
CWDT+IC, Ice Golem

Does that seem right?

Anyone else doing this? I don't think the tree/gear changes at all either right?

I'm running a scourge arrow setup with Farrul's but you can run it with a loreweave just the same. With Farrul's I get to drop the curse on hit as i get perma frenzy/power charges with aspect of the cat.

If I were you I'd drop ice golem and faster attacks. Blink arrow is fast enough with attack speed scaling and frenzy charge stacks, and the ice golem isn't worth the gem slot imo. Could be replaced with increased duration, phase run, war banner etc.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of maybe also subbing in a curse on hit ass mark ring, so I could drop the gems as well as have the extra dps on single target. If I could get my resists right I'd also be able to fit in Mark of the elder as well.
I never post reply on builds, but I have to admit, this build is just the best I ever played ever.

I did Uber Atziri deathless on a 5L.
Uber Elder Deathless (Without Unnatural Instinct).
Facetanking shapers gardians with huge affixes.
Hall of Grandmasters Deathless easily.

BUT I have something to say : Lioneye's Fall is amazing and you HAVE to play it. I played with and without it and the leech difference is HUGE.

For those wandering this is my PoB with my (not so, but still) shitty gears :
https://pastebin.com/2BzWf0Ba

I do not invest currencies in the build anymore, because it's crushing absolutely everything. But there's a lot and lot of room to improve it way more.

So, thank you very much for sharing it.

(Sorry for my shitty english, i'm French.)
I seriously want to ask, i may have missed the reason but i will ask anyway.

Image follows :

Spoiler

Why do you have this respec'd in your PoePlanner/PoB link instead of the normal attack speed from the 3 below nodes. In my eyes this spell damage serves no purpose, am i missing something? Thank you
Last edited by Metalkeik on Jan 5, 2019, 6:41:52 PM

Because Meek and Unnatural instincts are granting UNALLOCATED small passive's bonuses.

Now you think, unallocated or allocated, both ways grant bonus attackspeeds from there. But the trick is 2 meeks + 1 unnatural jewels overlap at that exact point. so you get 3x of that attack speed from that nodes if you unallocate it.
"
direnbounty wrote:
I never post reply on builds, but I have to admit, this build is just the best I ever played ever.

I did Uber Atziri deathless on a 5L.
Uber Elder Deathless (Without Unnatural Instinct).
Facetanking shapers gardians with huge affixes.
Hall of Grandmasters Deathless easily.

BUT I have something to say : Lioneye's Fall is amazing and you HAVE to play it. I played with and without it and the leech difference is HUGE.

For those wandering this is my PoB with my (not so, but still) shitty gears :
https://pastebin.com/2BzWf0Ba

I do not invest currencies in the build anymore, because it's crushing absolutely everything. But there's a lot and lot of room to improve it way more.

So, thank you very much for sharing it.

(Sorry for my shitty english, i'm French.)

When i put Lioneye's Fall into my PoB with selected 5 claw nodes above, my leech rate stays the same.

Then, i removed your Lioneye's Fall from your PoB and your leech rate stays the same :)

I think we are already life leech rate capped with this build.

I am not so good with PoB. Maybe i am wrong.
Insane build, thanks having a ton of fun!
Thinking of starting a Hopeshredder build...debating between this one and SkillshotOPs.

Any opinions?

(still kind of waffling between hopeshredder and winter orb too x.x)
"
FissFiss wrote:
Thinking of starting a Hopeshredder build...debating between this one and SkillshotOPs.

Any opinions?

(still kind of waffling between hopeshredder and winter orb too x.x)

I'd say this one simply due to being less restrictive, Scourge arrow can be extremely awkward to use on some maps and this build doesn't have that issue.
"
Oymaygad wrote:
Because Meek and Unnatural instincts are granting UNALLOCATED small passive's bonuses.

Now you think, unallocated or allocated, both ways grant bonus attackspeeds from there. But the trick is 2 meeks + 1 unnatural jewels overlap at that exact point. so you get 3x of that attack speed from that nodes if you unallocate it.

Ah yes you are right, i totally forgot about unnatural instincts because its price is 15ex. Got the 2 meeks though. I guess without unnatural instinct you go the attack speed path (?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info