Season One, Race Event 29: Two Hour Solo

Good Race

Movementspeed before Hailrake but no +1 Bowgem the whole race. 28.5 is easily possible though
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
I die too but still i get to 19,93% I was soo lagy (desync) in early game i was soo easy to die... especially at Mud Flats it was hard to even know here roah are always they was sync back or forward it was chaos :D
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
rhoas are bitches
you avoid their charges, they pass running in the other side of the screen and you still get hit
"
Elorn wrote:
rhoas are bitches
you avoid their charges, they pass running in the other side of the screen and you still get hit

hahahaha yeah exactly, it made me laugh so hard :)
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
"
Elorn wrote:
rhoas are bitches

Be nice if they fixed that, what's the use of avoiding them manually if you don't really "avoid" them, a lot of eyebrow raising issues in the game that become glaringly obvious in race format.

Still enjoyed today, had to leave 44 mins in to RL nagging from the wife.

All in all I felt RNG was a lady to me today. Hopefully that continues onto the next bit. :)

All the unverified is what I found right before having to leave, bollocks.

Looking to get back into the game with an active friendly guild, league doesn't matter. Preferably one that enjoys the current 2week race format. Cheers!
Last edited by CarnalSin on Mar 8, 2013, 2:38:04 PM

i had fun again xD

no currency drops but who cares
Top 10 last three 2h races

Race 17: 6 shadows, 3 rangers
Race 19: 5 shadows, 2 rangers
Race 29: 0 shadows, 1 ranger

The FT & PA nerf hit pretty damn hard...
It's funny because PA is still decent, I don't know about Fire Trap but I wouldn't imagine its too great now.

Shadow doesn't have enough arrow skills in my opinion. All it has is poison arrow now and puncture. Looks like Caster Shadow is going to be the way to go.

The lack of shadows and rangers is very odd though. I was very surprised. But I think most of the top shadows and rangers actually died... I know I did.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 8, 2013, 2:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info