Season One, Race Event 29: Two Hour Solo

Died at rank 12 to desync. Damnit!,
Started late, died twice in mud flats... I played pa/fire trap and it was pretty good. I had to kill a bit slower which was noticeable in ledge but later on, after getting a bit of psychical dmg on bow I couldn't tell much difference. Did Merveil in 50 mins with one resist ring which is not too good but I wasn't running too well too (tons of magic and rare mobs in caverns), but I was almost lvl 13 at Merveil. Gonna play a bit more of that but I think it's pretty easy to get steady results with pa/f-trap still.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Any witches try incinerate to kill merveil? Wondering how that went.
Sigh, lost an almost 15 to stupidity, then every other toon I made desynced and died, last one (created 30 minutes before league end) bout 5 minutes before league end, in the ledge. At least I got a regal, but that is literally ALL I got, only currency items to drop were a single regal and a single alch, and the alch dropped on the last toon right before they desync-died.

Meh.
Last edited by Sgt_Tastey on Mar 8, 2013, 1:59:58 PM
47th and 6th Shadow. FT+PA ain't so bad still. Didn't get any good drops anyway. Hmm and first Hailrake once again. :)
Tried to level in western at 98% to 16 by exploding some mobs... got myself stunned and died instead :\

wtf at the lack of rangers, rangers are defo strong still.

Also, only 3 people hitting 28? Seriously, wtf.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 8, 2013, 2:08:23 PM
Wow people are so fast, I got so lucky with drops but my act 1 game is still so slow, 55mins for merveil. I thought I was doing really well since I found temp chains which helped out tremendously and a instant recovery large life flask as well. But I guess I better practice some if I want to compete. Still my first race where I didn't die 2 minutes in and got like #5 witch.

Can't complain about the drops ;)

Died 2x one at Mud Flats the other in ledge, then went safe mode and got to 17 at fellshrine
melee is pretty brutal after lvl 13 but before that one mistake means death
i was one hitting everything
killed merveil with no portals and had no wisdoms for good part of the race

at what level you guys enter in western? 16 or 17?
"
TheuberClips wrote:

Also, only 3 people hitting 28? Seriously, wtf.

2 of them are templars

how do templars hit 28 in a 2h race

tell me your secrets
IGN : asdfman
Was lucky on +life gear.

Home of the famous and widely respected SeventeenColdSnaps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info