[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Oymaygad wrote:
Guys i think we can stay away from Yoke of Suffering damage wise..

'Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments' is a new suffix enchant which we can put on boots + amulet. The max is %30 and its head to head dps wise with yoke.

get an amulet with an open suffix + life + resists + some flat ele attack damage. Also rare amulets have life and yoke doesnt (big hp boostfor this build).

"
Tosì wrote:
Is an imperial claw recommended for survivability?

get the ones which has +40-50 life gained per hit.

Doesn't effectiveness of non-damaging ailments just work towards the shock effectiveness cap though? So if you can hit the shock effectiveness cap through abyss jewels, you'd do more damage with a Yoke? Although I guess at that point you have to compare the 3 flat damage mods you'd get instead of the Shock effectiveness v. Yoke bonus.
The life + flat ele are definitely relevant factors too, and I think putting the mod on the boots is a no-brainer, other than losing out when you switch to Roots for Uber Elder.
This build looks insane! But I got 2 questoins :)

How is the clearspeed in comparison to an arc build?

How well can i do bosses with this build?
I'm just about to start a new char with this build.
Any changes from 3.5 day 1 I should be aware of?

I've got nearly 4ex. Will that be enough to get me trough red maps?
"

You should be fine, the build clears great even without Inpulsa's. I was clearing up to red maps with only a tabula and a <200edps claw. Just make sure you get some decent jewels going and your damage will be fine for red maps.
"
Miyavi wrote:

-Dont put Three Dragons headpiece before inpulsa. your shatters will be so small and weak with only Three Dragons.

-Get %30 ailments enchant on boots + amulet

Is this the best claw with you can play?
twitch.tv/deathfavour_999
What do you think about using Stormcharger? +25% effect of shock is pretty good, and the phys->lightning might be good. Doesn't really have life or anything, though.
Am i the only one who gets perma killed from betrayal encounters? im struggling, what do u guys do for defense?
"
Phatso727 wrote:
What do you think about using Stormcharger? +25% effect of shock is pretty good, and the phys->lightning might be good. Doesn't really have life or anything, though.

Nope, effect of shock is neat, but we already have a lot of uniques and getting resists on boots is important. Phys to lightning doesn't do anything for us, since we don't stack phys damage anywhere.

"
das_nervt wrote:
Am i the only one who gets perma killed from betrayal encounters? im struggling, what do u guys do for defense?

Elementalist, by nature, is not a tanky class and league mechanic is overtuned, I either recommend blocking the mechanic (encounter a research lab and ignore it - you'll be getting only research labs, which you can just keep ignoring) and wait until it's balanced or you'll get better gear. Also, fix your tree.
"
das_nervt wrote:

I get destroyed too. This build is insanely squishy, good clear but.. you can die easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info