[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

I'm having a fantastic time with this build so far and am enjoying it. Only missing 2 socket tombfis, the neck and opals.

One question for whoever has an answer! What's the red explosions in his GIF/vid? Have yet to see that proc.
"
BioXiM wrote:
I'm having a fantastic time with this build so far and am enjoying it. Only missing 2 socket tombfis, the neck and opals.

One question for whoever has an answer! What's the red explosions in his GIF/vid? Have yet to see that proc.

Rampage bonus. He's using Null and Void gloves instead of Tombfists.
Any updated gear list? I'm sure with the new enchants for + to shock and hits cant be evaded there may be a more optimized setup
What do you think about using 1 Static Electricity Viridian Jewel in a skill tree?
If we have Claw with the modem "Hits can not be Evaded" (craft costs 3ex) then I was thinking about using "https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Unshattered_Will
Anyone know for the claw, are we only concerned about the highest APS and Ele DPS? Is the best craft on it elemental penetration?

Are two taming prismatic rings would be a good choice instead of opals?
Is an imperial claw recommended for survivability?
Guys i think we can stay away from Yoke of Suffering damage wise..

'Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments' is a new suffix enchant which we can put on boots + amulet. The max is %30 and its head to head dps wise with yoke.

get an amulet with an open suffix + life + resists + some flat ele attack damage. Also rare amulets have life and yoke doesnt (big hp boostfor this build).

"
Tosì wrote:
Is an imperial claw recommended for survivability?

get the ones which has +40-50 life gained per hit.
"
Oymaygad wrote:
Guys i think we can stay away from Yoke of Suffering damage wise..

'Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments' is a new suffix enchant which we can put on boots + amulet. The max is %30 and its head to head dps wise with yoke.

get an amulet with an open suffix + life + resists + some flat ele attack damage. Also rare amulets have life and yoke doesnt (big hp boostfor this build).

The guide will be updated soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info