[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Letting elemental conversions do the killing job with multiple items - that's how it's done! Good guide, I think I will try to get my brother back to gaming with this build :D
I love this build i made quad version based on it even did über elder in the 4th day with a boss gear like urs :D
Since then i didnt really have time cuz of work.
THX for the basis idea :)
Hi!

I'm not even BF Right now, still in Aqueducts, but you should point out in your Guide how important Lab is! Cruel lab doubled my clearspeed, on a non Critbuild those 5% Chance to shock/Freeze from Beacon of ruin are vital, 25% more dmg might also help… ;)

I will even go to the 2 nodes bevor Primeval, while still beeing BV, thats like 50% more Chance to inflict Ailments.
Last edited by _Daath_ on Oct 2, 2018, 4:46:15 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eddytechno809/characters can someone check out my character to see what i need to improve on cause T10 elder giving me a hard time.. LetthekidsTechno
Using the red map/bossing PoB should work for general mapping if you replace starkonja's with 3 dragons right?
"
eddytechno809 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eddytechno809/characters can someone check out my character to see what i need to improve on cause T10 elder giving me a hard time.. LetthekidsTechno

You're missing a mana leech node.

"
Using the red map/bossing PoB should work for general mapping if you replace starkonja's with 3 dragons right?

Yes
Hi there!
First of all i'd like to thank you for posting such a great and amazing build!
I'm having a blast playing with it!

Now i have a few questions/requests;

1) Why use hypothermia? tho on a 6l i guess it makes sense, im using light pen/added light and it feels strong, i'd love to hear the explanation of why it's good here (the extra dmg vs chilled? since our lightning is cold->chills so that adds to that? i'm not so sure so an explanation would be more than welcome!)

2) I'm clearing t10 maps with ease usually, and the build isn't complete yet (some avoidance and dps, gonna take some claw nodes also for accu), If you could check my gear and give a recommendation for an upgrade or 2 it would be great, abyss jewels are no brainer but the ones i need are quite expensive :P
Were thinking about giving your build a try but i found out that your PoB-links are invalid now?
Did you remove the character?

BR,
Poowez
"
Poowez wrote:
Were thinking about giving your build a try but i found out that your PoB-links are invalid now?
Did you remove the character?

BR,
Poowez

PoB links are perfectly fine, make sure you're using PoB correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info