[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Great build so far, enjoying it a lot. Two white socket Pariahs work pretty good , instead of Thief's torment; at least for farming Shaped Burials. I'd swap out the Bisco's for a 10% IIQ Amulet, but no currency atm. You can sustain the Divination Distillate with Blood Rage or toggling HoA on and off for that sweet 18% IIQ. I can assure you I have no good abyss jewels for my passive tree, yet I can steamroll up to t12s with ~10% resists and 3.6k HP. Overall, this's a very decent budget MF build.
I love you build so much, it's so awesome, once you open the strongbox, and all the mobs just gone!! but somehow i die quite easily. what else should be looking for to improve?

here is the link:
https://pastebin.com/F48u0HwC

Please help me improve hehe!
Would you mind looking at my build and telling me what to upgrade? Feels like im lacking in damage vs bosses, prob my weapon but not sure or just everything.
i kinda hate youre build . i cant enjoy maps anymore , i enter map , i blink and then poof map finished :). jokes aside i found a mark of submision unset ring and since i had enough rez i tought i use it with enfeeble on , so far i get hit less often whats youre opinion on it
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
"
Loaded44 wrote:
"

No matter how much you invest in this build it will always be a glass cannon.

With that said... you really don't need movement speed flask with 2.0 wep :) So you can add whatever you think will help you with surviving a bee sting :)

This build is basically MF build... Level on low level maps and than go nuts in highlevel maps dying every few maps you do.

If you are doing Uber Elder with this build.. you are skilled player my friend :)

exactly how I feel, this is obviously not for high tier maps

You need better gear. You are using gear that is not even listed here.
I'm doing hightier maps with no issue. Survivability is not that great but you can still do high tier maps with no issue. You also need to make sure you are using blade flurry correctly.

That is because when u were looking at it, I was in the middle of rebuilding this character completly.
Right now trying my luck with 2x poet's pen arc (not that I didn't like the build - it's just me, play league hard for a month making currency, then try different build every 3 days lol).

And as I sad - nvm, realised half of my gear was mf version. I did not looked correctly, and I was half mf half high tier maps build. After doing this the right way I was doing uber elder no probs. And yes, it is glasscannon, but it wasn't when it was built wrong way - it was just terrible.

Anyway, build was awesome for the time I played it. Big thanks to SOMAYD, great work :)
Last edited by Protainn on Sep 29, 2018, 4:21:32 PM
Wonder if this weapon could work with this build?
Last edited by Sidad on Sep 30, 2018, 2:35:31 PM
How is anyone getting the Hypothermia damage and chance to freeze to work when using Three Dragons? As best I can tell, against bosses, Hypothermia is a dead gem in this build without chilled ground.

Three Dragons specifically calls out cold damage as no longer being able to chill, and it doesn't explicitly grant the ability to chill with lightning damage. The frozen status also counts as chilled, so that's an easy source of chill for clear, but bosses etc won't be chilled unless you manage to freeze them or lay down chilled ground.

If the above is all true, it means bosses aren't getting chilled, which means hypothermia isn't doing anything, so everyone who has it socketed for bosses is working with a 5L.

E: Shaper of Desolation will let you chill bosses for 6s out of the 14s cycle, so that patches up the hole a good chunk. Assuming you chill at the first and last possible instants of each conflux, you can keep a boss chilled using conflux for a total of about 9.2s of the 14s cycle.

Math: Chilling throughout the 4s and 2s chilling and elemental confluxes, respectively, plus 1.6s duration past the end of each conflux (Yoke decreases duration by 20%). This is of course without chill duration from anywhere.
Last edited by ThoughtLuck on Oct 1, 2018, 5:31:57 AM
"
ThoughtLuck wrote:
How is anyone getting the Hypothermia damage and chance to freeze to work when using Three Dragons? As best I can tell, against bosses, Hypothermia is a dead gem in this build without chilled ground.

Three Dragons specifically calls out cold damage as no longer being able to chill, and it doesn't explicitly grant the ability to chill with lightning damage. The frozen status also counts as chilled, so that's an easy source of chill for clear, but bosses etc won't be chilled unless you manage to freeze them or lay down chilled ground.

If the above is all true, it means bosses aren't getting chilled, which means hypothermia isn't doing anything, so everyone who has it socketed for bosses is working with a 5L.

E: Shaper of Desolation will let you chill bosses for 6s out of the 14s cycle, so that patches up the hole a good chunk. Assuming you chill at the first and last possible instants of each conflux, you can keep a boss chilled using conflux for a total of about 9.2s of the 14s cycle.

Math: Chilling throughout the 4s and 2s chilling and elemental confluxes, respectively, plus 1.6s duration past the end of each conflux (Yoke decreases duration by 20%). This is of course without chill duration from anywhere.

You dont use three dragons for bosses lol, get bf enchant styarkonja's
I was figuring a helm swap would be the solution. Thanks for smacking me out of sleepybrain priorities :)
Having a lot of fun with this build, played it to 93 in SSF delve but recently seem to have hit a wall at T16+ bosses. I seem to just get 1 shot by most things which is quite annoying and can't seem to figure out a way to alleviate it and make my defences better. This is the current gear that i'm using when doing these harder bosses.

Anyone got any ideas to improve defences other than simply inmproving the life rolls on my rings/boots? (Specifically T16+ bosses, mapping is completely fine)
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Oct 2, 2018, 7:08:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info