[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Liquidating all my gear for this build. It was fun.

PM me here or in game with offers (Choptress / Shaptress ~Delve) or you can find them on poe.trade

***Non-Verified Items are SOLD***

Claws

Shields

Gloves

Belts

Jewels

Amulet

Rings

Last edited by zshane1125 on Sep 14, 2018, 1:27:39 PM
hmm why dont we take swords?

they are soooo much cheaper :O

"
rotheee wrote:
hmm why dont we take swords?

they are soooo much cheaper :O

super high dex req, no leech, slower.
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
Hello,
On PoB it says to use gems: HoI, Cold to Fire, Ice Bite and Innervate for Helm but on here it says to use Hypthermia instead of Ice Bite. Which one do I use?

Thank You,

It's Ice Bite, thanks for pointing that out!

Ok, Thank You. I just changed it.
Can someone please explain what this mean ? (make sure you're using Blade Flurry correctly - releasing on full stacks.)

Do I need to press and released blade flurry?

Thank You,
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
Can someone please explain what this mean ? (make sure you're using Blade Flurry correctly - releasing on full stacks.)

Do I need to press and released blade flurry?

Thank You,

For full damage, mainly for tough bosses, you want to press and hold your Blade Flurry and keep it pressed until you see a cirle appear over your head. It indicates, that you reached maximum stacks. You can then release your attack button to deal all 6 stacks as damage. Repeat until the boss is dead!

You can watch this video made by Mathil about the skill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpwqO50eNII
it's a little outdated (aoe is significantly smaller now) but he explains the mechanic there.
Last edited by Nizmat on Sep 13, 2018, 1:26:51 PM
Hello, i wonder how this build compares with Tri-herald BV elementalist with Ele overload? Is it better for boss killing?
Also thanks for greate build, i will try it a bit later!
Going all tooltip warrior on the POB lmao, those jewels are totally unrealistic why the fuck u lyin
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
Going all tooltip warrior on the POB lmao, those jewels are totally unrealistic why the fuck u lyin

I was able to find these for around 40-80c each.
You can get better but expensive.
Converted my ele bv to this build and used similiar items with a 5.8k health pool.

Just got roasted in a T10 precinct in about 1/2 a second at the boss

Level 92.

Died more in this build than i have in my BV ele where i was farming tier 15 maps ez. Just didnt like having to sit still while building up stacks so i tried this out.

Its good for clearing but if a boss looked at me it was gg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info