[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Can this build work as an Uber lab farmer at league start since blade flurry is a good single target skill?
Nice build. Ejoying it so far. I have a question about gems. What gems should i raise to 20 quality first and what don't need quality at all?
i have to ask again..

can i use
instead of lyco ? (Budget)
or would it affect somehow the dps negatively?
(at least Whirling is faster and the dps on paper are about 30% higher)

we Play with lightning pen. lightning is our main source.

how important is it to roll lightning damage to atks?
much more than fire or cold?
or just the lightning pen from gem?

edit:

Great build .. im running t6 now and whole Screens explode just when i arrive .. but i realy struggle single target.. but probably this jewels are realy important haha (have None so far)
here my weap
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 10, 2018, 6:29:11 AM
very expensive build in order to reach higher content.

A good ele claw runs couple 3ex +, yoke suffering 3-4 ex, attack jewels with life / claw dmg runs round 30C - 1ex each.

Inpulsa 6L 8-10ex
tombfists 2 abyss = 1ex
rings = couple exes for good rolled opals with life res, attacks.

I ll skip the other stuff, you get the picture.

But very fun to play. For single target end game boss ops, you will need some insane gear. If you don't have good gear, you will struggle hard with survivability and single target dps, and quickly get frustrated and stop the build.

Do not attempt if you are a newbie.
Last edited by zshane1125 on Sep 10, 2018, 7:12:50 PM
Nice build!
Last edited by illusiiOnz on Sep 11, 2018, 9:50:10 AM
I know this build is based on Inpulsa but is it possible to use Shroud of the lightless instead? It will surely bring down clear speed, but I don't know about bosses?
Last edited by Haspex on Sep 10, 2018, 5:53:07 PM
Fun build and great guide :) What would be a good alternative for Yoke? (can't afford one yet).
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 10, 2018, 8:51:52 PM
When selecting jewels this early, would you rather go with high flat damage and a lower shock effect, or a high shock effect and a lower flat damage?
Last edited by kayklown on Sep 10, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

Anyone interested in this claw? 2.02 AS and 354 eDPS
"
zshane1125 wrote:
very expensive build in order to reach higher content.

A good ele claw runs couple 3ex +, yoke suffering 3-4 ex, attack jewels with life / claw dmg runs round 30C - 1ex each.

Inpulsa 6L 8-10ex
tombfists 2 abyss = 1ex
rings = couple exes for good rolled opals with life res, attacks.

I ll skip the other stuff, you get the picture.

But very fun to play. For single target end game boss ops, you will need some insane gear. If you don't have good gear, you will struggle hard with survivability and single target dps, and quickly get frustrated and stop the build.

Do not attempt if you are a newbie.

not at all. You need a claw with high lightning and AS. Thats 5c right there. Ignore the crit, ignore the multi and all that.

You can go for a different shield than lyco, saving 60c.

you dont need Impulsa to start. You can save up for it. Otherwise, give it 2-3 weeks and they will be 30c<

you dont need yoke. I'm running a simple life & Res ammy and doing fine so far.

the Jewels can be crafted with fossils pretty easily.

The only thing so far, have been survivability. The HP is fairly low for now without +hp on jewels. Dmg wise its fine though. I'm doing t10 with a 4 link, as i haven't been lucky with linking so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info