Mouse for Path of Exile

1. I suppose You don't read main post
2. Did You want say a laser mouse is a waste improvement, man regress ?
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Aug 22, 2018, 8:30:50 PM
"
Durentis wrote:
Logitech makes good stuff, or at least they used to when I paid attention to their stuff.

I keep on hearing their mice are shit now and shitty, overpriced razor mice that last 5 years are being praised to heaven now for this much longevity.

I'm gonna cry when my 13 year old mx518 dies. :(
Perception is reality.
I honestly don't understand why people feel the need to bind as much as they can to their mouse.

I use the mouse for movement, and maybe the "middle click" ( the scroll wheel ) for situtional things like totems or frostbolt.

The rest is for my keyboard, and I would not have it any other way, there are not that many keys to hit in the first place.
Right click : movement only, I don't want to pick something up by mistake while moving.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I have the Logitech G900. I remapped the middle mouse button in POE to one of the side buttons. I always found it more awkward to hit the middle button (part of the wheel) than to hit the side button.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I might be interested in a mouse that had varous evenly spread buttons for the fingers from middle to pinky. Having a giant right mouse button and tiny ones at the side (or at the side of my LMB even, which I often hold down) isn't very useful for me.

Tying all the skills that can target to the hand that does the targeting is something I'd like to try out, but as someone else said, thumb keys don't work well and my index finger is basically occupied.
I used 3 gaming mouses so far:
1) Razer naga molten (or something like that) - trash that stoped working after 1 year

2) Razer naga hex - again trash, left click broke after 1 year + i wasnt able to use drives to configure other buttons (my mouse would randomly turn off)

3) Logitech g600 - trash and no trash. During 3 year guarantee i had to send this mouse to service 3 times (left mouse button problem). So far it works ok besides middle button that stopped working at all.

Tho i like g600 at most due to additional finger button i use for movement skills ;p
This mouses You show are joke for Me. Many thumb buttons. Like some ironically mention It is for Spok from Star Trek.
How You move with this button ? Most of movement skills need precision tracking the way, like Whirling Blades. How You can press right button ? You must mark place, press right button, after character relocation again mark right place but Your thumb is on button. If game recuire, thumb is used to precosion track the way, it can not be disturbed. For operating lasts top fingers.
If You use thumb buttons so often, then why so often left button was damaged ?
In never used this buttons, furthermore don't saw somebody using them. If such buttons are so comfortable then why do not bind flask to them, and after that left hand You will have free and You will be able to scratch your head during the game :). For Me this is repeated misconception, like the flat of Earth.

Pls record with phone camera how You using Them !
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Oct 17, 2018, 3:42:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info