[3.7] Llamasaur's Aurabot - 10 Auras 2 Curses 1 Aspect - BROKEN IN 3.7 LEGION

"
ayyy lmao

at lvl 52 im able to have up Clarity, Wrath, Discipline, Anger, Hatred, Malevolence, Grace, Smite, Purity of Elements, Ice Golem and Stone Golem all at the same time lmao

im also left at like 24 hp and 9 mana, and im not immune to chaos. dying and having to get all those auras back up again is a pain. is there a macro or something?

yea i know, my current gem setup isn't ideal, was just some fun experimenting having so many auras up so early

what would you suggest my links should be with this gear?

I suggest following my levelling guide, you shouldn't have any trouble with it.
Just basic rare gear with life and resists. gems should most likely be smite - generosity - anger - wrath. phase run - increased duration for movement. flame dash for leaping over edges. keep your other gems for levelling up.
"
Hi sir nice build,

i´ve some problems with the aura calc. It tells me my blasphemy should reserve each 8% (130 life), but wenn i use it in game i reserve 144. thats 28life and so i struggle with the third damage aura. i know im missing the 3% reduced mana from jewels. can u take a quick look? maybe im missing something. thx

Here is the pastebin
https://pastebin.com/Z7WJ7Skn

Both Mikelat and PoB's aura calculator are known to be inaccurate. I tried really hard to find a cost effective way to run 3 damage auras but it's tough. There's a couple of options.
1. Get as much reduced mana reservation as you can. Enlighten 4 on the purities, enlighten 4 on your blasphemy, 3 or more reduced mana reserved jewels. This is the most expensive option.
2. Only run 1 curse in the mean time. You could drop the Whispers of Doom cluster and spend those points elsewhere.
3. Buy a Aul's Uprising amulet with the aura you want. There's not many for sale at the moment and I don't think they're cheap.
Unless you're supporting a pure cold based character, it's not worth running hatred.
Last edited by NotLlamasaur on Mar 16, 2019, 1:15:50 PM
"
DutyMarv wrote:
Hey there !

Just hit Maps with ur build an i feel pretty okay !
Got all the starter gear, i am able to run all Aura's and 2x Curses.
I will drop the Aspect on will play a casual ring for long time.
Also have the Shav's and 2x reduced Reserve Jewels.

But HOW does it work with BM and ZO and the Mana Cost ?
I get it that i have to get a Watchers Eye with -Mana Cost but then Flame Dash still has like 10 Mana Cost.

Do i have to get more Watcher Eye ?
Cause atm there are 0 on sale in Synth. Harcore :(

Would be awesome if there is an alternative :)

Thanks in advance !!!

EDIT

Issue solved,i am retarded and leveld my Flame Dash.
Still there is no Watchers Eye on sale FeelsBadMan

If your skills cost mana, I suggest turning off Zealots Oath until you get a watchers eye. An temporary alternative option is to craft -mana cost to skills on a ring in the mean time
Great build so far!

Im Level 78 and at around 3742 energy shield right now with discipline, is there anything i can do to help with getting more.

I think i have everything apart from:
- 4th lab
- Death Knuckle Aspect of the spider ring
- Presence of chayula
- Energy from within
- watchers eye

All these are pretty expensive for me right now, so trying to work out what i can do to get some more es in the mean time?

This is my build so far
https://pastebin.com/irdPQtWV
What benefit do Bone/Spirit/Flesh Offering give?
"
xTZVx wrote:
Great build so far!

Im Level 78 and at around 3742 energy shield right now with discipline, is there anything i can do to help with getting more.

I think i have everything apart from:
- 4th lab
- Death Knuckle Aspect of the spider ring
- Presence of chayula
- Energy from within
- watchers eye

All these are pretty expensive for me right now, so trying to work out what i can do to get some more es in the mean time?

This is my build so far
https://pastebin.com/irdPQtWV

I see that you still have life nodes that you can respec out of and put towards ES nodes. Keep working towards those ES nodes when you level up. Around level 90 and level 20 discipline you should have around 4500+ ES. Make your next big purchase a Shavronne's Wrappings and it should bump you to around 5500+ ES.
Last edited by NotLlamasaur on Mar 23, 2019, 7:58:03 AM
"
Haammer wrote:
What benefit do Bone/Spirit/Flesh Offering give?

You can find out what they do on the poe wiki. They work with the Necromancer ascendancy.
Dude thanks for this, been thinking of making a support char this league to support my buddy who's doing good damage already but is a bit squishy. Almost all of the other builds are expensive as hell just to get started. Really looking forward to trying this out.
excuse me sir would this work with a beserker
Any advices what should i use instead of banner? also i wanted to use empower in chest (purities setup) but im not sure if i will be able to run all of them cause of 125% mana multiplier. Also, can you check my char? I could've done something wrong so you can correct me. Upcoming upgrades are shavvs which i still can't 6-link and today i will craft aspect on my ring. Otherwise i need energy from within, some ennlighten, emopowers and better jewels with reduced implicit. Thanks for the guide, cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info