[3.7] Llamasaur's Aurabot - 10 Auras 2 Curses 1 Aspect - BROKEN IN 3.7 LEGION

"
Haju_99 wrote:
Any advices what should i use instead of banner? also i wanted to use empower in chest (purities setup) but im not sure if i will be able to run all of them cause of 125% mana multiplier. Also, can you check my char? I could've done something wrong so you can correct me. Upcoming upgrades are shavvs which i still can't 6-link and today i will craft aspect on my ring. Otherwise i need energy from within, some ennlighten, emopowers and better jewels with reduced implicit. Thanks for the guide, cheers.

Read the levelling guide for gear progression. I wouldn't use anything in place of banner, just use spider aspect when you get it. If you want to run empower with your purity's then I would disable a curse. Otherwise, you shouldn't need a 5 or 6 link. Also get dousing on your sapphire flask.
how does this build do when played with a chaos damage dealer such as a bane? and also guess it works very well with a winter orb right?
"
dipperdyr wrote:
how does this build do when played with a chaos damage dealer such as a bane? and also guess it works very well with a winter orb right?

Haven't tested with a chaos build, but it should work exactly the same as long as you get a united in dream. Try put a generosity in it.
Yes it should work for winter orb just fine.
Where are you getting the second curse application from? There's a lot that goes into builds, and I'm just not seeing where it is.

Thanks for the build! Currently getting this up and running.
"
bobAkira wrote:
Where are you getting the second curse application from? There's a lot that goes into builds, and I'm just not seeing where it is.

Thanks for the build! Currently getting this up and running.

Whispers of Doom
What lvl do you keep CWDT and IC?
A couple of Issues:
1) It seems you dont use Determination so I understand, but due to the reduction its best to fill Prism Guardian with 60% Auras.
2) Lvl 23 Purities give another (or two) Points in max resist. Therefor its best to have them either in the Alpha's Howl or in corrupted (Shapers Touch) Gloves.
3) All %dmg Auras gain very little from +Levels. Using Empower for anything other then Wrath, Smite, Anger, Disci or Grace will not grand you a noticable imrpovement - but will increase the reservation Cost by a lot.
4) For that reason you usually put the offensive Auras in a 6L, since you will want to link as much of them with Generosity as you can.
5) I dont know if you use reduced Mana for Phase Run, but it wont reduce the reservation Cost of Envy. just to clear that up.
Why Sin Trek, Bathed Breath and Shaper's Touch?

Also, why did you choose to run 3 elemental flasks when your resistances are all above 80 already?

----------

I'm loving the build so far. It's so good not having to press Corruscating FeelsGoodMan
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
What lvl do you keep CWDT and IC?

Personally, I keep them at 20 but it’s totally up to you.
"
Karunga wrote:
A couple of Issues:
1) It seems you dont use Determination so I understand, but due to the reduction its best to fill Prism Guardian with 60% Auras.
2) Lvl 23 Purities give another (or two) Points in max resist. Therefor its best to have them either in the Alpha's Howl or in corrupted (Shapers Touch) Gloves.
3) All %dmg Auras gain very little from +Levels. Using Empower for anything other then Wrath, Smite, Anger, Disci or Grace will not grand you a noticable imrpovement - but will increase the reservation Cost by a lot.
4) For that reason you usually put the offensive Auras in a 6L, since you will want to link as much of them with Generosity as you can.
5) I dont know if you use reduced Mana for Phase Run, but it wont reduce the reservation Cost of Envy. just to clear that up.

Keep in mind this is meant to be as budget/beginner friendly as possible. It’s written in the build explanation.

1. I’d love to, but there’s no room for it currently.
2. They were in the helm initially but I switched them this league. I will be reverting them next league.
3. I’m aware. Undecided what to do in the future. Possibly find a way to make triple damage aura fit in the build.
4. Budget friendly
5. Yes it’s for phase run. Yes I know it doesn’t work for Envy.

As stated in my build description, there are other versions of aurabot that can “do it all”, but this is strictly a budget build.
Last edited by NotLlamasaur on Apr 19, 2019, 12:19:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info