Incursion Flashback Event!

"
oMySunshine wrote:
where can i register? and is the prize only available to the first [x] players who meet the requirement?

you just make a character in these "leagues" when it starts. the other question is clearly answered in the original post
"
Antigegner wrote:
Why bother with the actual leagues? I should just play those flashback events from now on...

Exactly, Flashback should be perma league, the best one to play to actually have some fun with all the content and not looking for it and get disappointed every time :D
"
Nizmat wrote:
I know you can complete challenges in both the league and the race, but what about progress towards one challenge? For example, if I have 70 abyssal depths completed towards the end game grinds challenge in incursion, will I have to start over and get from 0 to 100 in flashback, or will they add up?

I'm pretty sure they will all add up.

Basically, you will have to do only that is missing (like one unique boss from 15 in total or so).
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Why not apply flashback mechanics to incursion league in the last month of the league, instead of making a brand new league/race? Segregating the "smaller" player base gets really annoying.

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
very hyped, thanks guys!
Sad face . 9am on Saturday . Not like today on Friday like every other game 😢😢 killin me boys . Let me waste my life all weekend .
All of those who are complaining about this being a one month event should realise that, by doing that the devs are allowing people who don't have lot of time to play or either just started to catch up a bit and have a chance to grab those MTX (incursion one AND the bonus ones from the race)

Then again, considering the fact that they are planning both a new FREE expac + a new league, you can easily understand why they make sure to push this event a bit longer than what we're used to.

We all need to remember that there are people working really hard to keep the game up to date, fun to play and stable enough, while keeping it free, so it's fair enough for them to just go this way instead of leaving the incursion league run for another month without any update.

Anyway's , gonna be fun as usual and i kinda feel like, as other people stated it, it would be amazing to have an actual game mode that allows permanent FlashBack. Much funnier in some ways, more challenging as well!

Thanks GGG for all the great work!
Does my character have to in any of Incursion Flashback HC Event, Incursion Flashback SSF Event, Incursion Flashback SSF HC leagues or just playing in Incursion Flashback Event league would grant me with rewards?
"
SauceDubs wrote:
Sad face . 9am on Saturday . Not like today on Friday like every other game 😢😢 killin me boys . Let me waste my life all weekend .

it is me or the date changed ? this morning I was reading 3pm 3rd August and now its on the 4th at 9am... ?

Edit: Its starting in 10 minutes, I'm wondering the date lol
Last edited by ffogell on Aug 3, 2018, 4:49:44 PM
How quickly will the no-lifers reach level 100?

Will be interesting to see. From what I recall it was crazy fast in the normal league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info