[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Trying this out as a league starter. So far smooth sailing, but one thing that is kind of bugging me is that with lightning trap the projectiles constantly miss targets. I'm more used to arc which kills around corners.

My gear is total crap of course, lv23 and haven't found anything good at all. So I'm basically operating off of a LT linked with some junk.

Question is will the mechanics of the build change later on and there will be less missing of targets behind trees/rocks? Or is this just how LT works.
How are u running 2 heralds and wrath with no mana reserve nodes
"
greenslap wrote:
How are u running 2 heralds and wrath with no mana reserve nodes

100% mana reserved because eldtritch battery lets us spent energy shield instead of mana. but dont get that node until you have tinkerskin for es recovery whenever you throw traps.

until then just drop herald of thunder
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
https://pastebin.com/6wx27vrS

my pob in betrayal entering maps
In the tree I see the Power Charge node allocated - Instability - but how are we getting power charges? Maybe I'm missing something.

Edit: Thank you.
Last edited by genida on Dec 8, 2018, 7:22:07 PM
The Blast Cascade-node.
I was pretty doubtful of LT to start and there were some slow patches when leveling up to 38. But past that point, with cluster traps and a cheap (3c) 5L this build is just crushing it. Only died once to Daresso (I always die to daresso) and still cruising.

Only problem I'm having is with mana. Running wrath and HoI I have to pop flasks constantly. Any suggestions on how to alleviate this until higher levels?

Fun build, thanks!
"
saxisa wrote:
I was pretty doubtful of LT to start and there were some slow patches when leveling up to 38. But past that point, with cluster traps and a cheap (3c) 5L this build is just crushing it. Only died once to Daresso (I always die to daresso) and still cruising.

Only problem I'm having is with mana. Running wrath and HoI I have to pop flasks constantly. Any suggestions on how to alleviate this until higher levels?

Fun build, thanks!

unreserve HOI if you dont need the damage.
Mid-tier Maps in Betrayal Snapshot: https://pastebin.com/tXftxjLB
About to finish acts. Getting much....much better. Once i got the trap throwing nodes after 2nd tree it felt a lot smoother. Just finished first lab and it was a cakewalk.

Now that my resists are up ill do second lab, kill kitava, and save for tinkerskin.

Do you recommend taking regen as second ascendancy if you dont have tinkerskin yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info