[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hi, so I decided to start next league with your build, looks really good, but I never played with lightning trap nor arc traps and I dont know which one to pick.

Is there any content that one trully outshines the other? (like one is better for delve, and the other better for open maps)

And DPS wise, everyone I talk to say that arc it's better dps, but when I use your pob profile I always get better dps with lightning trap (not by much, but still). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with pob or is lightning trap just superior?

Many thanks
"
Luscofusco wrote:
Hi, so I decided to start next league with your build, looks really good, but I never played with lightning trap nor arc traps and I dont know which one to pick.

Is there any content that one trully outshines the other? (like one is better for delve, and the other better for open maps)

And DPS wise, everyone I talk to say that arc it's better dps, but when I use your pob profile I always get better dps with lightning trap (not by much, but still). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with pob or is lightning trap just superior?

Many thanks

my tree has projectile specific stuff. arc isn't a projectile.

that being said, last league they buffed lightning trap to be better than arc.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
not sure, but does %increased spell damage also work for traps on gear?
Hey Hey. So is LT better than arc after delve changes or not ? I really would prefer arc but im that type of person that does not want to play "worse" - unoptimized - build
How is this build at general mapping? Seems like it wouldn't be that fast and be somewhat clunky. I watched the video, but it only showed boss footage.
"
TheGilliom wrote:
How is this build at general mapping? Seems like it wouldn't be that fast and be somewhat clunky. I watched the video, but it only showed boss footage.

depends on how much attack speed your weapon/tree/jewels have. we get quite a bit from frenzies and a good weapon, just gotta scale it up.
Hey. What abyss jewel mods would You recommend to get ?
Or stick to regular jewels ?

(I am planning to go 5l arc 6l lightning spire trap - only projectile dmg ur POB has is for the jewel slot on the right so i guess i just change that ? ).

Thanks !!
Last edited by Tran555 on Dec 5, 2018, 6:00:29 PM
"
Tran555 wrote:
Hey. What abyss jewel mods would You recommend to get ?
Or stick to regular jewels ?

(I am planning to go 5l arc 6l lightning spire trap - only projectile dmg ur POB has is for the jewel slot on the right so i guess i just change that ? ).

Thanks !!

jewel stat priority section.
Hi Demi, Hi rest ;)

First of all thanks for the guide, i have a nearly standard question even as i play since 2.4, i never reached lvl 90 nor did a t12 map or higher i think ;) (My playstyle is kinda slow ^^)

Anyway: In Gem Setup it has lightning trap AND lightning spire trap ... as lightning trap is the main damage i suppose, what for use does lightning spire trap has? When should i use those if i choose this one to start with?

Not sure yet, but i never played any trapper nor any ranger, so i will most likely choose one of them (played minions like golemancer/skelemancer most of the time)

Thx in advance.

PS: Will Tinkerskin be expensive? And it is worth to farm a tabula rasa instead? Or even to have a 6 link faster?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Hi Demi, Hi rest ;)

First of all thanks for the guide, i have a nearly standard question even as i play since 2.4, i never reached lvl 90 nor did a t12 map or higher i think ;) (My playstyle is kinda slow ^^)

Anyway: In Gem Setup it has lightning trap AND lightning spire trap ... as lightning trap is the main damage i suppose, what for use does lightning spire trap has? When should i use those if i choose this one to start with?

Not sure yet, but i never played any trapper nor any ranger, so i will most likely choose one of them (played minions like golemancer/skelemancer most of the time)

Thx in advance.

PS: Will Tinkerskin be expensive? And it is worth to farm a tabula rasa instead? Or even to have a 6 link faster?

spire is for single target boost if you need it on bosses/rares/uniques. i generally only used it for guardians or shaper/uber elder lol.

tinkerskin will probably be the most expensive item we buy early on, since beginning of league prices will be high. you can just use a tabula rasa/mana pot/drop the heralds while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info