[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Tora sold me an Unnatural Instinct Viridian jewel for 5c... luck shot

I socketed it in the top slot next to the allocated powercharge and respeced those 3 points winning damage and utility ...
flask effectiveness
some shield
shock effect and duration

not really worth it as its 13ex atm ...maybe except of the 3 skill points

thanks for a gr8 build
greetings
Hi, thanks for the build! I have some questions. First, what do you think of the interaction between tinkerskin and chain reaction? Can you stack effectively your charges and make use of your different trigger-related effects? Second, what do you think of taking 3 (or 5) points in the tree for pierce, and putting in critical chance or hypothermia in the gem settup? I'm pretty new so I'm not sure if we're chilling ennemies enough for hypothermia to work. Thanks again!
I've just started out with this guide and can't seem to figure out what's important about Shield Charge. Is it just Demi's choice of movement, or does it actually interact with traps or any other build mechanics?
"
ZombieTifa wrote:
I've just started out with this guide and can't seem to figure out what's important about Shield Charge. Is it just Demi's choice of movement, or does it actually interact with traps or any other build mechanics?

it is linked to Fortify which grants 20% less damage taken from hits.
also used to evade boss attacks or other big hitters.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortify

shieldcharge, faster attacks, fortify ... a very common mechanic ...
Ahh, gotcha. I kind of missed that Fortify only works with melee. It's been a while...
Thanks for this build, I tried it as well, and i'm super satisfied with it. I tweaked the tree a little (dropped lightning damage, a power charge, the melding wheel and a jewel socket for life nodes on the left and alchemist) and i'm using arctic armor instead of herald of ice for more survivability. I'm also still using flame dash as my only movement skill, but that's just personal preference.

Items :

Tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAANlBAcEswVCBbUGQAZ3Bx4I1Aj0DkgOXA_EES0RLxGWE98b4B7wH1sj9iT9JpUqCysKLJwtHzBxMHwy0TY9N9Q6Qjt8QZZCLEVHRX5FnUlRS3hMs02SUUdTMVNSVUtVxlfYXfJh4mKsZ05qQ2r6bAhsjG06b3dwUXBSc212b3sNe198g36wf8aCHoPbg_GJ04w2jX2Nv4_6kA2U8ZUglS6YBprgnaqgeaIAoqOus7TFt3W4yrmTvOrAZsHzwuzDCdAf0PXUI9hU2wvb592o51TopOtj6-7r9e0_7-vwH_DV8PnxivId8nX4l_1K_94=?accountName=Fyodab&characterName=Fyo_Ilovetraps
hi Demi , nice build
but if u use like me Alpha's Howl and a shaper shield with 15% reduce mana reserved ,u can sustain whrath , grace (vaal grace), and heral of thunder too,
for better defense in hight tier map with a little investment (40 c for shield)
in total 52% of evade at lvl 84 with a gem of lvl 18 destined to grow ,
Moreover with atziri's step and vaal grace i have 75% to dodge spell and attack
on full buff. and u are immune to freeze thank to AH.

here screenshot :
https://imgur.com/a/yAiGFDR

in first i have comparate your stats with mine in the Hidehout
in second screen you can look the full buff stats
take a look if u can and tell me your impression , for now i can do lvl 400 mine and t 15 at lvl 84 and almost nothing hit me :)
and i have linked WhirlBlade/FastAtt with enhance for insane speed movement with WB quality 23 + enhance lvl 3 WB is quality 39 with 19.5% more att speed , with this u can easy get out of trouble in a moment.
I too squeezed grace into my version. I opted for an Aul's Uprising though which lets me run Wrath, Grace, HoI, HoT and AA

Gear

My res are maxed and balanced for LightDmg for wise oak. Really fun build, it is my favorite this league.
Last edited by shrapner on Nov 9, 2018, 3:52:09 PM
Hi Demi

Nice build And its realy fun!

I just killed the Shaper 3 weeks in the game using this so thanks you!

Nice build.

What do you think about dropping EB and going for MoM instead? My only fear is getting oneshot, and Acrobatics is too random for my taste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info