The Ghostflame Wings

"
60x7 wrote:
You sound smart.

well, i just don't like the principle of licensing virtual stuff either.
I paid 60€ taxes on living (food not included)... this green "wings" - yeah they arent even edible and they cost that much
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Looks like she is constantly passing gas while walking, poor girl must be awkward in social situations.
Once again the same wings in a different color.
"
webas wrote:
I paid 60€ taxes on living (food not included)... this green "wings" - yeah they arent even edible and they cost that much

prices are from a time when mtx symbolised the height of your support. and when ggg had so few support guys that they couldn't handle alot of customers.
Ghost Flame back and shield are amazing. Now can we please have a Ghost Flame portal?!
"
Can you fix gloom wings?

+1e99
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jul 19, 2018, 2:49:39 PM
Cool now u just need to make Lightning wings.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Cool now u just need to make Lightning wings.

Completely agree. Would really like to make a complete lightning themed mtx outfit.

Also I still think for the most part GGG cares about honest feedback. So I would like to suggest now that the player base has grown that maybe there could be some changes to the ways MTXs are sold.

This game has grown and morphed so much since the beginning and I genuinely feel that the cost of the MTXs is too much and too restrictive. Perhaps there is some validity to not really being necessary to pay full price for the same item in a different color if you have already bought multiple copies of it.

I'm not going to tell GGG how to run their company and I still plan on playing the game and buying MTX regardless, but this company's continued acknowledgment that there are better ways to do business (and operate the community) is the single greatest reason I've played this game since beta and continue to enjoy it to this day. Thanks GGG and look forward to the continued increase in pace of MTXs you are putting out.
Last edited by CarnageCain on Jul 19, 2018, 6:14:56 PM
"
webas wrote:

They're $32, which is 28€?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info