The Ghostflame Wings

yes cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Niceeee!!!
Yes GGG, one of my favourite color !
One idea : character appearance transfert: I want to play a witch necro but with a fu**ing marauder badass skin :D
Thx GGG keep goin'
Here are some ideas for future Fire Wing recolours: Harbinger blue Fire Wings,
Celestial Fire Wings (why not milk that theme a bit more), oh and let us not forget the almighty Purple Fire Wings
Would fit nicely with my ghost flame armor set and herald of ash effect. But i think i'm pretty much done with these skins etc. because of the price. I mean i would love to buy shitload of these skins and armor sets because they look cool but then again i kind of need some money to feed myself too :)

If full armor sets were like 20$, wings/other back attachments 10$, skill effects 5$ etc. i would had spent double the amount of money to this game already (i'm somewhere around 500-600$ atm.) but with these prices i just can't justify for myself to spend this much for so little value. I like the new skins and how they look but not for me :)

I just bought RimWorld (full game) which should give me tens or hundreds of hours of joy and it was 5$ cheaper than these wings :)
Last edited by Guilty1 on Jul 19, 2018, 4:33:34 AM
Oh nice, new MTX. Will buy, when the tencent overlords let the prices drop for MTX.

...oh wait
Last edited by tobiasbruckert on Jul 19, 2018, 4:57:14 AM
I dont mean to be a dick, but you seem to have gone waaay overboard with the recolors.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
can you remove the afterburner and make them move slower, thx

you know, like a recolored version of the fire wings

hmmmmm, actually, can you put an option on the fire wings to have ghost flame or prophecy themes?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
i take this as a sign that they are hard at work designing other things
What's the music in this video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info