[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Need some help and recommendation with my gear
"
Dimson32 wrote:

Drop your rare gloves for Command of the Pit.
Run Efficacy or Added Fire (I prefer Efficacy for additional duration, added fire is only slightly more DPS) in your 6-L, effectively giving you a 6.5L in your setup. This is about 10% MORE damage + %increased duration.

Personally, i'd get a boot with 30% movement speed. Your boot is pretty mediocre, you can snag 100HP / 30% movespeed boots with some resists. The enchant is obviously great but you can always run lab yourself to get right enchant, just takes some time.

Otherwise you just need to save up for Unnatural Instinct and the correct version of Vitality watcher's eye - yours is good but not the %recovery version which is ideal.

Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
Dimson32 wrote:

Alternatively you can run level 7 arcane surge in with flame dash (rather than faster casting) and free up a gem socket in your staff
Pls answer to my question ;D . Wchich is bettter ? have 6l or two flask(taste of hate and sin's rebirth) i have money for 6l or this two flasks .
"
Pioczyro432 wrote:
Pls answer to my question ;D . Wchich is bettter ? have 6l or two flask(taste of hate and sin's rebirth) i have money for 6l or this two flasks .

just my opinion but I would buy 6 link, as you will get more damage from the 6th gem and the flasks can be bought one at a time as you have the money
Yeah get your 6 link first I guess. These flasks are not so important. I don't even have taste of hate and am using rotgut first. Taste of hate is great for killing uber elder afaik, but if you just wanna delve and farm maps quickly it's not necessary.
I used this build for HC Delve and it performed rather well. However, I ended up dying at roughly level 45 due to lack of leech. I might've missed something, but I wasn't able to get any items that provided me with leech before level 54. Otherwise a nice build with solid regen and offense.
Hey, what gems i should link to level with rain of arrows ?
"
Iceifirex wrote:
I used this build for HC Delve and it performed rather well. However, I ended up dying at roughly level 45 due to lack of leech. I might've missed something, but I wasn't able to get any items that provided me with leech before level 54. Otherwise a nice build with solid regen and offense.

I started to use blasphemy+warlord's mark and stuck with that until i was able to balance out my resistances to get a warlord's mark elder ring. it's quite expensive so just run w/o vitality and run with blasphemy+warlord's mark for a while. i didn't even use vitality to kill uber elder so you should be ok
I have one question again, im at the point to buy a watchers eye jewel. but double vitality jewels are extremly expensive. is it worth to play double vitality jewel or is "increased life recovery rate while effected by vitality" enough?

Im not sure if the second vitality roll is worth around 50ex..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info