[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
AlfariusX wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:

Hi I got one shot at level 262 in a vaal outpost with nasty mods (~100% extra dam as fire, ~100% extra dam as cold + others). Rare with a big sword hit me and went through 9200 health in one hit :) Catn say I have noticed others most of my deaths are me being stupid in the dark, learning bv/build etc

Not sure on reflect stuff sry

Thanks for the reply! Double damage mod sounds a bit rippy indeed. I will avoid such stuff in deep delve on HC.

For phys reflect, you will be okay because you are immune to physical reflect but elemental reflect is a bit tricky.

If you have headhunter, do NOT run elemental reflect. I've died twice at level 96 because of this (I stole hatred buff from a rare and didn't realize and same for the second time. didn't realize how i was dying until I thought about it). If you don't have HH, just don't turn on your herald buffs and don't use taste of hate and you'll be okay.
What do you guys think about Lightpoacher for use in Delves?

Pros
----
- Always killing mobs, so will always have Spirit Charges
- With Spirit Charges, every cast of BV will trigger Spirit Burst, which consumes a spirit charge.
- Every spirit charge that is used generates 4-5% life recovery.
Basically, in a continuous mob situation, like Delves, you will be gaining 4-5% life on every cast of BV or Flame Dash.

Cons
----
- Does nothing for "1-shots".
- Stopping to reload BV charges could perhaps use up spirit charges
- Can probably only use 1 abyssal socket Lightpoacher - we need a 3 link for CWDT-IC-MS somewehere.
- Lightpoacher isn't an Elder/Shaper item, neither is Command of the Pit and/or Bubonic Trail, if used. Might be taking away too many Siphoning charges.

I'm not a "pro", so very well could be missing something obvious here, but this seems like a powerful sustain feature for delves in particular. While moving from node to node, every cast of Flame Dash will trigger Spirit Burst and therefore recover 4-5% life. Likewise, when at the final node and clearing the mobs, you could basically stand in place and spam BV - every cast is pretty much recovering 4-5% life, unless you have to move to reach range mobs (Flame Dash!).

Most people are using Command of the Pit, so we already have 2+[1 or 2] abyssal jewels on us, therefore we'll have 4-5 spirit charges available.

At least 1 deep delver was using/testing Bubonic Trail, so there's 2 more abyssal jewels and spirit charges.
Last edited by joNDel_x on Oct 7, 2018, 7:50:36 AM
thanks for the build!
kind of funny just standing and tanking guardians :) got slaughtered on first attempt at uber elder, going to take a bit to learn this one :)
Did hall of grandmasters quite easily though :D

Can you use 2 unnatural learnings? There is a place after light of divinity that will give a crapton of bonusses. +1 endurance +1 power charge, 20% life, some str, some armor, some res.
Last edited by SCStrafe on Oct 7, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Last edited by Pandaroux on Oct 7, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Can you use 2 unnatural learnings? There is a place after light of divinity that will give a crapton of bonusses. +1 endurance +1 power charge, 20% life, some str, some armor, some res.

Unnatural Instinct is limited to one
1st off, great build, really enjoying it.

Apologies if this has been answered, 55 pages is a lot to read through. I have tried to find the answer and came up short. In your video there are 2 buffs I cannot identify, the rainbow squiggly and the circular blue buff with the red dot in the center. What are these?

Also, I don't see immortal call proccing from the damage taken from siphoning charges, is it supposed to? Right now, if I get 4 siphoning charges going and maintain them, without hitting anything, I can actually kill myself. I was under the impression that Immortal call when linked with CWDT would stop the damage.

Lastly, is there a way to tell when Soul of Arakaali procs?

TiA.
Uber elder down. Thx for build! What can i upgrade for more life regen/dps ? Only for uber elder.
"
AlfariusX wrote:
Thinking about running this build on HC-delve.

Will greatly appreciate if someone who use the build can help with the next questions:
1. Can the build be one-shotted in Delve Depth <= 300?
2. Can the build kill itself with: Atziri mirror clone, elemntal thorns (Shavronne, Promenade boss) or by golem's reflect in Waterways map.

Thanks in advance!

I'm at 400 Delve, and its getting little tricky. Using Acrobatis/Phase Acrobatics really helps here, as even that 40% is enough to help with some more time for regen to heal you between hits. But its already zone when you must think twice about dvelve mods - especially penetrate 12% resist is nasty one, or double extra dmg. I plan to use Vaal Grace too. Plus i have Headhunter, so pretty much all i need to do is kill some rare at start, and i'm fine even for final encounter. I think i'm ready to go to 600, just waiting till i get another level first...

Another tweak could be MoM, thats 1 point only, and get rid of 1 aura, again its not perfect use, as i need at least 2 auras now, but still could be usefull against 1hit deaths.
Last edited by evilmindcz on Oct 7, 2018, 4:36:16 PM
Hey guys - i'm a little confused about what switch to Kaom's Roots for uber elder.

Seems most everyone has a Vitality / Hatred set up in boots, so do you guys lose those for the fight? Move vitality in place of a another skill somewhere else?

having trouble finding the setup for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info