[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Reisenhorn wrote:
Hello, it's me again. I have changed flasks but I still can't kill uber elder. What else could I change to kill him? I used kaom's roots, winterweave, sin's rebirth and taste of hate in deviaton of my standart equip, but still unsuccessful

Well, and what kills you in Uber Elder fight? It is rather technical fight, you just need to know mechanic...
I didn't see it on the front page, why no potency of will?
How do you guys get so many exalts/chaos to buy the things needed for this build?

Am I missing something or is everyone else just that lucky? lol

"
broseidon07 wrote:
I didn't see it on the front page, why no potency of will?

because this node in area of Might of the Meek jewel
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:
How do you guys get so many exalts/chaos to buy the things needed for this build?

the build takes off before you have all the suggested items. I was using tabula until level 92. Use obliteration until you can afford to get a 6l disintegrator. it'll help with clear speed
Last edited by Schutzmeister on Sep 28, 2018, 1:38:10 AM
I am playing this build on Xbox right now.
Have all jevels, very good belt and amulet.

Yesterday I finally 6-Linked my Disintegrator.

I dont have the vitality watchers I yet because there isnt a single one for sale on Xbox at the moment, lol.

I also cant wear my crappy Warlords Mark ring at the moment because of res.

But since I can wear my Kaoms Heart with 50% reduced critical strike damage this build feels extremly tanky. Guardians cant kill me even with bad mods.

I am now looking for the prismatic jewel, 40% spell damage helmet enchantment, better Warlords ring and then I will do uber elder.

I have one question, where do we get bleed immunity since we use 3 unique flask + one magic with movement + one magic with poison immunity.

Or is our regen so strong that even corrupted blood is not a death sentence for us?
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:

I slowly grind daily. 20 days in still dont have watchers eye and very low rolls on a lot of gear.

You gotta buy effectively. I found delving really helps with currency and im a lot richer than last season. But despite not having all items I've been running T16 maps with 8 mods without a problem.
I'm seriously thinking about Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics. It is 9 points, and absolutly not needed for an old game content like Uber Elder, that can this build just destroy without any efforet. But i have a strong feeling regen is just not enough in Delve. I'm not even that deep yet (close to 400 now), but i've already been oneshot few times on some nasty zone affixes, and these will became more common in time...
Thoughts?
"
Hello, it's me again. I have changed flasks but I still can't kill uber elder. What else could I change to kill him? I used kaom's roots, winterweave, sin's rebirth and taste of hate in deviaton of my standart equip, but still unsuccessful

As other's mentioned, it's a technical fight, so more about movement/positioning than anything else. But this build is so tanky that you can make some mistakes and still be OK - I often take shaper slam and still survive with 10% HP and leech/regen to full in a second.

If you are strugglign I highly suggest:

1) Run Purity of Ice aura
2) Use Sapphire Flask - Ideally Taste of Hate but if you can't afford, regular Sapphire Flask is OK.
These two significantly boost your max cold resist, which is majority of damage that can kill you in this fight.

Otherwise, just need to focus more attention on dodging shaper balls. This is a very mobile build - it's fine to let some BV stacks drop to dodge stuff. You don't need to stand next to boss spamming BV if you already have 10 stacks - it's not like other attack builds like Molten Strike or whatever that need to constantly hold down attack next to the boss. You can run around and build up stacks whenever it's safe, after dodging balls. USE FLAME DASH LIBERALLY.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Good build. Has made me a fortune, but I think progression wise I'm coming to an end. 450 is as far as I can take this in the delve. So many 1 shots and death at this point.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Seanj0 on Sep 28, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info