[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Ive been using atziris acuity which saves me several points that were being spent on regen + much higher life recovery
Hey all I have a question, probably a dumb one but I am a scion noob as this is my 1st one. I just did the first Lab and spent 1st 2 ascendancy points, is it normal for the ascendancy tree to cover up a huge part of my passive tree? I have never seen this on any other class, it is covering a spot I have yet to spend pts, and some pts I wanted to respec out of. It's right in the damn middle of the passive tree. Stupid question but..normal or bug? If this is normal I can't believe nothing mentions the fact that 1/3 of your tree is now unusable. /confused
you can minimize it ;) look for an arrow up top of the circle
OMG, I would have never seen that arrow. /feelsbadman Thank you!
/reallyfeelsbadman
hah no worries, glad i can finally help someone after asking a million questions
If I am using warlord marks on hit on ring.

I guess I should stop using enfeeble from codt?
I cant farm T11 - what i need change?
Probably i have low armomr - CWDT must be maxed?
https://pastebin.com/6ttQdM5G
Can someone please help me with life regen?
dont know whats wrong and its around 800
Last edited by Koloman14110 on Sep 26, 2018, 5:35:31 PM
"
VzorX wrote:
I cant farm T11 - what i need change?
Probably i have low armomr - CWDT must be maxed?

CWDT is not a problem. We dont really have armour or evasion, our defence is regen/leech. So dont use that Determination, dont craft %armour on equip, dont use armor life flask lvl 42, get an offensive aura like HoA. I see you have Haste too, use Hatred instead if your Vitality is not working yet. Get an offensive flasks too, Atziri is cheap if you dont go for perfect, and diamond is free.

I'd question your 4L setup too - you must have really low DPS, together with all these other things, as you technically running just 2L! First of all, its better just buy cheap 6L chest to use until you get links on Disintegrator. And you should have Controlled Destruction as a first choice.

And i dont know i you know it, but physical attack leech (that you have on ring and on flask) doesnt work, BV is a spell.
Last edited by evilmindcz on Sep 27, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
Hello, it's me again. I have changed flasks but I still can't kill uber elder. What else could I change to kill him? I used kaom's roots, winterweave, sin's rebirth and taste of hate in deviaton of my standart equip, but still unsuccessful
Last edited by Reisenhorn on Sep 27, 2018, 2:02:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info