[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

[/quote]

No, blood rage does damage over time to yourself (as a kind of panalty). Although the blood rage is stopped immediatly by CWDT setup. It's used to trigger the patheon 50% increased recover buff.

But the acendancy triggers when you KILL AN ENEMY AFFECTED BY YOUR DAMAGE OVER TIME.[/quote]

thnx for the better explanation :)
"
Cchris07 wrote:

No, blood rage does damage over time to yourself (as a kind of panalty). Although the blood rage is stopped immediatly by CWDT setup. It's used to trigger the patheon 50% increased recover buff.

But the acendancy triggers when you KILL AN ENEMY AFFECTED BY YOUR DAMAGE OVER TIME.

thnx for the better explanation :)

Oh, I found something. Herald of Ash is doing damage over time. Fire damage's damage over time is called burning damage. The Herald of Ash buff burns surrounding monsters for kill overdamage.

If you kill the first monster the second monster gets a damage over time (burning) in amount of the kill overdamage of the first one. When you finally kill the second one it matches the requirement for the trickster acendancy. Right?
Last edited by felixlein on Sep 3, 2018, 8:45:43 AM
"
Loudstorm wrote:
I feel really squishy on t4+ maps, any physical damage bosses melt me, 5.2k hp currently. Merc Izaro with 2h axe easily hits me for 3/4 hp.

you should copy the tree in path of building, you gotta lot of wrong nodes for your level.

also you can use two of these weapons till you get the staff i use 1 + a shield to be more defensive for now
I'm having a lot of issues with healing, do you get leech from any where else other than the staff?
I'm having a good time using Blasphemy+ Warlord mark to leech both mana and life while waiting for Disintegrator
"
Cchris07 wrote:

are you using enfeeble?

I do, as I do use molten shell. For example fields boss (T6) can kill me if I don't use hp flask while he shot.

"
Cchris07 wrote:

you should copy the tree in path of building, you gotta lot of wrong nodes for your level.

Almost same as BUDGET / LEAGUE STARTER SETUP / ITEMS pastebin link tree.

What's wrong with mine then?
Last edited by Loudstorm on Sep 3, 2018, 6:13:03 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Loudstorm wrote:
I feel really squishy on t4+ maps, any physical damage bosses melt me, 5.2k hp currently. Merc Izaro with 2h axe easily hits me for 3/4 hp.

also you can use two of these weapons till you get the staff i use 1 + a shield to be more defensive for now

I love this wand, having a blast with it. Thanks for the tip!
"
Loudstorm wrote:

"
Cchris07 wrote:

Almost same as BUDGET / LEAGUE STARTER SETUP / ITEMS pastebin link tree.

What's wrong with mine then?

You should get Juggernaut first (or go straight to Slayer with temp Warlord's Mark for leech). Now you only have one defence, and thats regen - and thats hardly enough as you can see...
What do you guys think about unnatural instinct vs might of the meek for the center jewel slots?

EDIT: nvm just saw that it's limited to 1.
Last edited by Sprinklepacket on Sep 3, 2018, 7:47:42 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Loudstorm wrote:

Wow, might of the meek atm 80c. What did u farm that u have already 3 jewels at lvl 79?
Also seems i did wrong by going RoA firstly. Need alot to respec and hard to push myself to invest into bow, when i soon need to go BV.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info