[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

hi, you say can't do ele reflect is that because of herald of ash ? If we replaced that with herald of agony we could still pop the trickers recovery or am I missing something? Thanks for the guide
"
hedpe666 wrote:
hi, you say can't do ele reflect is that because of herald of ash ? If we replaced that with herald of agony we could still pop the trickers recovery or am I missing something? Thanks for the guide

That's true but Agony doesn't really give us anything aside from poison and the extra damage from Ash is nice. I'd rather skip those maps (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Can you please update the leveling trees? It says that the current trees use a version from 3.3.1.
First time playing the scion since the ascendancy rework.
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 1, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
yeah I feel ya but with the new zana 8 I was looking for a way to be able to do all mods and not rip a elder map thanks gl
People weren't kidding, the Unnatural Instinct Jewel is amazing for this build. I would definitely suggest everyone try it.
Hey, thx for nice guide and build. Im currently leveling this build in STD league, and wanted to ask you what do you think about Inspired learning jewel? Could it be used while mapping istead for example watchers eye? or there will be no profits? Cheers.
is enfeeble on hit gloves viable to free up an extra gem slot for lightning golem? or is the lvl 20 enfeeble too superior?
Lmao I died like 80 times while lvling this character. Never died that much except for my first 2 chars or so xD.
Took me only 6hours to reach act 10 though. So I was probably playing bad.
Last edited by NameMerken on Sep 2, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
just got into early mapping and have gone with this setup until i can afford the staff (and till theres some ingame lmao)

just wanna say obliteration is an insane weapon for levelling from 56+
im lvl 77 and still it packs a punch :)

the explosions stack with herald of ash basically buffing it.

Last edited by Cchris07 on Sep 2, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
frees up two jewel sockets ;]

highly recommend for levelling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info