account has been banned (@administrators)

@CrazyLike

''1. The PoEHUD is made by a guy called TheCheat.
2. The site where you download it states that using it might get you banned.
3. There is a big difference between using loot filters (which is something you actually just enable in-game) and a software that adds icons to your minimap etc.''

that is not true!

i downloaded it at GitHub like neversink and the rest too! so i was recommended.

how could i know that this program is now not legit and the rest is? i never read that this one should b illegal. please make a list with all the legit programs that Players like me dont have to do the same mistake. would be sorry About the few People left getting perma banned for playing still this game.

all i wanted to do was learning to Play the game with sence.
and if pros tell me i shall download that then i do this.

please warn the rest of the community with a big ingame window before u ban all of them without warning.
that is not fair and im sure there are many more People like me that just dont know the line without sense between legit Tools to Play gehe game properly and illegal cheating programs with exactly the same sense!
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 7:57:29 AM
There will never be a legit cheater, how you got that into your mind is beyond me.

ALL tools that interact with gamefiles are bannable, usually all 3rd party programs are of this sort.
Neversink only provide with a website to configure a lootfilter the easy way, what lutbot does I have no idea of. HUD on the otherhand should ban people and I'm glad to see it works as intented.

GGG don't ban you for trying to "fix" something which isnt a "problem". I qoute these words since its personalpreferences such as healthbars, sound options, preloading, warnings etc. You, wanting new features that HUD can provide is the wrong way to go about it. The development of poe is slow but steady (some could argue they work on the wrong things but hey, I'm not lead developer and I can't see behind the curtain).

They banned you because you used a disallowed software (stated in TOS). After reading your tale its ignorance that got you banned. GGG have stated before what is allowed and what isnt.

Wrote this far and then I saw your update. You like so many other people playing this game was lead into the realm of cheating blindly. You didnt know what you were doing, only trying to help yourself. GGG is still learing how to reach out to the playerbase that dont lurk forums for information 2-3 hours per day. They are information scattred over 3 or 4 platforms and its hard for a noob to know where to look for what. I'm kinda sad you and so many others got dragged into this. I hope our conversation will help if you matter but I doubt it will.
a 'legit cheater' is for me somebody who uses Things that are allowed to fulfill the Gameplay that is extern and is not gettable ingame.

if u wanna Play a game 'legit' then u only Play the game and dont have to download several Things from other Websites and programmers to Play the game.

thats at least my opionion- and so it ever was.

ist just not okay to Judge People like me that only to to give their best to Play the game legit and successfull. there is a big fog for People with lesser programmer Knowledge what is legit in the tree of Tools and what is not.

and it's totally fucked up and unfair that they dont even get warned before their PERMA BAN!
they have no Chance to learn, just perma ban making them move away from the game
''Wrote this far and then I saw your update. You like so many other people playing this game was lead into the realm of cheating blindly. You didnt know what you were doing, only trying to help yourself. GGG is still learing how to reach out to the playerbase that dont lurk forums for information 2-3 hours per day. They are information scattred over 3 or 4 platforms and its hard for a noob to know where to look for what. I'm kinda sad you and so many others got dragged into this. I hope our conversation will help if you matter but I doubt it will.''

that's exactly what i wanted to say.

i even read several Forum threads and still didnt know that i am doing anything wrong.

it is just cruel for noobs trying to give their best to Play the game and earn a ban like this.

thanks for ur understanding Morfenish, Feeling a bit better now.

still i am sadly perma banned and unable to further Play my favourite game anymore and GGG doesnt even let me talk to them.
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 7:58:27 AM
"

no warning or anything before.- and GGG doesnt even answer...

"they dont answer" now thats because you had your answer before you even asked,
there is a warning, saying smt like "u been detected using cheats, this is your last warning".

u say "no warning",
from what i see around forums and the webs, regarding 3rd party software and bans,
it looks very different.
the screenshots of this warning are there.
and i would guess that this message in the login screen is what every HUD-user saw in the last days.

to make it clear: "every hud user" <- that explicitely includes you.
cant say there was no warning.

what you could say though, is that "there was some dialog popping up in login screen,
but i didnt read, didnt care, just clicked 'i agree' and go"

this would of course not bring your account back,
but hey, you have the choice to blame GGG and be angry,
or to learn and finally start reading what you agree on before clicking 'i agree'.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
there was no warning. i never was messaged because of this or recieved any warning like "u been detected using cheats, this is your last warning"- where should this have been written?? Maybe this appeared ingame when i was afk?

dont do as u would Read every single term that Pops up when u install a game, this text is huge and you cant read every single term u recieve in your life.
it's the same like the new data protection laws- u recieve them almost every day and u dont read that.

for me it is normal to Play without any helping Tools or scripts, mods or however all those Things are called.

in this game, when u Play further, u find so many Things that u cant see them anymore. especially when u kill some map bosses for example, the items layin on the Ground are more than the screen is big enough for.
so i was called to use an item filter.

and even if i still didnt read ur recommended 'TERMS' im Pretty sure there is nowhere written that u MAY USE a neversink lootfilter or a lutbot program.
so it is still impossible for a noob to select there what is legit and what is not.

if i get called that the game is not fulfilled without those Tools i install em, when People tell me that who Play the game since years.

and i never recieved a warning or anything before my perma ban. the ban was just there! suddenly. im sorry if i was afk or relogged and didnt read a single line somewhere between global Chat, whiperings and Party Chat.

please let me take this as warning and dont give me an insta ban! im going to take that warning serious and learn from my mistake, but if u perma ban my account, my Money, all my items, my bigger stash, all my Progress, i cant start all over from the beginning from new. i wanted to buy more Skins and support this awesome game but when Players are treated like shit this way who wants to give their best with a good will i am not willing to support those developpers anymore
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 8:49:39 AM
You are not entitled to a warning, in fact it was stated that you would get banned for using it warning or not.

It's a cheat, it dose many things that are blatant abuse, [Removed by Support]

But thank you for admitting it for everyone to see.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jul 17, 2018, 9:10:32 AM
''It's a cheat, it dose many things that are blatant abuse, [Removed by Support] ''

so thats the way u treat ur community and customers instead of teaching them how to Play Right in the forest of ridiculous programs, Tools and stuff u Need to Play correctly in an unfinished product of a game.

thanks for the Insults and Opening my eyes About you.

you will not hear from me again 'SUPPORT'
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Jul 19, 2018, 2:20:54 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
You are not entitled to a warning, in fact it was stated that you would get banned for using it warning or not.

It's a cheat, it dose many things that are blatant abuse, [Removed by Support]

But thank you for admitting it for everyone to see.

Insults instead of helping like a 'support' is actually supposed to do
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jul 17, 2018, 9:11:06 AM
"
Insults instead of helping like a 'support' is actually supposed to do

Lagwin is not (and has never claimed to be) a GGG employee - support or otherwise.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info