account has been banned (@administrators)

He's not a “support”. You are posting in a public forum intended for players to give advice. Support gave you your answer.

What¡s the difference between neversink and poe hud? If you don't understand that there is an option in the game to load a custom lootfilter and no option in the game for whatever poehud gives, then maybe blame yourself for your own ignorance. You had to go into the options and select which loot filter to use. Did you find options for what you were getting from poe hud?

I don’t know what poe hud does exactly other than it can tell you what's in an area before you explore it, but Chris stated that it is CLEARLY over the line of what's allowed, so I find it hard to believe anybody would not question whether it was allowed or not. If your source of “pro knowledge” is global chat, you were willfully ignorant. If you had asked here ahead of time or emailed support, you would have been told that the software was cheating and you might be banned. It's never been allowed. Just because you got away with it before doesn¡t mean it was ever allowed. They've banned for it before and they'll ban for it again. You just got away with it for the period between bans.

Edit: I was curious so I just googled and found the github site and sure enough it says right on there to use at your own risk and you could get banned.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 17, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
"
there was no warning. i never was messaged because of this or recieved any warning like "u been detected using cheats, this is your last warning"- where should this have been written?? Maybe this appeared ingame when i was afk?

and i never recieved a warning or anything before my perma ban.

poehud users got a message in login screen.
no, you were not afk or anything.
you had to click this message before you could even login.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
im sorry, i didnt see any warning.

if it was at Login screen Maybe i thought ist a accept Terms Thing like after every update it happens.

i really dont know it or can remember anything About this. a friend downloaded the stuff for me at once in one evening that it can run properly.(because i had no Laptop for years and dont have the big pc Knowledge) i also didnt see anything on GitHub and i also didnt think any further About all this stuff.
i just wanted it to work and all was good.

im playing the game again since 1 month. a loooot of Things have changed since 5 years (there i played the game for a short time the first time) and i had to learn a lot.
if pros tell me those programs are good i use the programs. i dont study em. and if something like neversink is legit it's hard for a noob to seperate this.

im really sorry if i made a mistake, i never had bad intentions or wanted to get any Advantage in compare to other Players. i used the PoEHUD only for getting warned when there drop important items (because i missed all good stuff on the Floor). what else it shall b able to do i hear here (NOW, after ban).
my poe is laggy anyway so i didnt take any other Options from it or wanted it to do anything more.
i never went that far in gaming Progress and the items dropped on high Tier Maps took more space on my screen than my screen was possible to Show.

ps.: how do i recognice a real GGG supporter if not with the Name 'Supporter' under his acc Name?

i cant understand why im judged here from some ppl that hard, i never wanted to do anything wrong
Last edited by Epitaph6663666 on Jul 17, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
"
ps.: how do i recognice a real GGG supporter if not with the Name 'Supporter' under his acc Name?

GGG support staff have yellow names and their post have a yellow border.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Supporter means they bought supporter packs.

You'd be wise to stop thinking of random idiots posting in global chat as pros. They are as pro as you are.
contacted the support 3 times now.

2 times no answers at all.

1 time Sandra just said: 'account has been banned cause of cheating. wont discuss this case any further.'

they dont even say what exactly i did wrong.

no anwers, warnings or helps.

this is so fucked up, 3 more ppl quit now playing forever. they started again with me and it Ends here with me.

good Job grinding gear games! u failed by developping and supporting. i dont wonder why this game is so dead after 5 years.

the best Concept cant hold a community when the devs are such arse*****, take the Money and then just spit u out.

goodbye all. was a good time with the ingame ppl who have known me.

i wish ya the best
What exactly do you want support to tell you that you don't already know? You now know using poehud is considered cheating. You also know that you will get banned for using it. What other answers are you looking for?

And ignorance of the law is no excuse. You can't break the law and tell the police you thought it was okay to take money from a bank at gunpoint because some random strangers outside the bank said it was okay.
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 17, 2018, 2:18:19 PM
"
@CrazyLike

''1. The PoEHUD is made by a guy called TheCheat.
2. The site where you download it states that using it might get you banned.
3. There is a big difference between using loot filters (which is something you actually just enable in-game) and a software that adds icons to your minimap etc.''

that is not true!

i downloaded it at GitHub like neversink and the rest too! so i was recommended.

how could i know that this program is now not legit and the rest is? i never read that this one should b illegal. please make a list with all the legit programs that Players like me dont have to do the same mistake. would be sorry About the few People left getting perma banned for playing still this game.

all i wanted to do was learning to Play the game with sence.
and if pros tell me i shall download that then i do this.

please warn the rest of the community with a big ingame window before u ban all of them without warning.
that is not fair and im sure there are many more People like me that just dont know the line without sense between legit Tools to Play gehe game properly and illegal cheating programs with exactly the same sense!

I'm not an expert in cheating as I don't cheat myself, but the first site that popped up for PoEHUD was a github site just like you said, and just like I said as well, there are warnings there about it not being allowed and might get you banned.

You are responsible for what you download and use, not some randoms in a chat in a game.

I'm pretty confident when I say that no game's support staff is going to tell you what got you banned, as this would make it easier for you to figure out what cheat you were using is detected, and what is not detected, making it easier for you to continue cheating on a new account. Just stop using all the cheats and you are fine. I've been playing since 2011 and I've been using a bunch of third party stuff and I am not banned. Its not that hard to understand what is allowed and what is not, just use your brain.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Just For Try For See & For Know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info