[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
What about my gear, rings and amulet can I get more dps on there you think?

Always. It's just a matter of what you can afford or be bothered to grind for.

Check the gear section in the guide if you need ideas on what to go for.

Hi, I am gathering gear for this build and i managed to make this helmet

do you think i should reroll ?
"
Gref wrote:

Thanks for responding to so many people man, you are so helpful it's unreal :p
Last edited by grizzly40 on Jan 22, 2019, 8:27:04 PM
"
SomeOne95 wrote:
Hi, I am gathering gear for this build and i managed to make this helmet

do you think i should reroll ?

If you're happy with your total ES while wearing that helm I wouldn't reroll it.

"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Gref wrote:

Thanks for responding to so many people man, you are so helpful it's unreal :p

NP man. The build is awesome and I love build discussion. :)

I'm still playing it as I need to do uber Elder and take it into deep Delves.

I've also got an Incandescent Heart stashed away with MS colors so I'll probably play with that too.
Enjoying the build so far for the little time i played with it.

But i also read on reddit that the MS build would greatly benefit from pathing to point blank anyone using it in their current build and know if its worth to get it ?
"
naaltje wrote:

But i also read on reddit that the MS build would greatly benefit from pathing to point blank anyone using it in their current build and know if its worth to get it ?

Not worth it, if you need more damage go for celestial judgment and heart of thunder
Anybody Playing this build in HC? didn't check whole comments - thread is too big :)

at what lvl do you transition to CI and whats the min amount of ES we should have at that point in hc?
For the Clarity and Watcher's eye, are you actually running the 4 auras?
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
naaltje wrote:

Not worth it, if you need more damage go for celestial judgment and heart of thunder

I disagree. It's a matter of choice. Many players - knowledgeable players with years of POE experience - choose to path towards Point Blank. Such players tend to know exactly what they're doing and are not making a "noob" decision.

The key is knowing exactly what you're giving up should you choose to path to PB. Put your build into POE and see exactly what stats you get pathing to Point Blank versus not pathing.

You'll definitely end up with more DPS - probably on the order of 17% more pathing to Point Blank - but you'll be giving up roughly 5% ES and some resists and possibly other stats to do so.

Playing hard core though - I personally wouldn't path to PB - safety first in HC.

As for modifying the non-PB pathing to take more DPS nodes - you can modify the PB pathing in exactly the same way as you modify the non-PB pathing to match whatever DPS gain you achieve maintaining the 17% or so advantage in DPS of the PB pathing.

In other words, you can modify the non-PB pathing to take DPS nodes - at the cost of ES/resists/other stats - but you won't end up with as nearly as much DPS as you would have if you pathed to PB.

I would say that at high end gear - you are likely to have enough DPS that you won't want to path to PB (because with high-end gear your clear speed isn't going to be affected by DPS so much as it is by the intrinsic limitations of Molten Strike and Shield Charge).

At high end gear levels, more DPS won't help with clear speed; it will however make high end boss encounters go faster but that's so rare it's not worth giving up extra tankiness to achieve). At lower end gear, you might well want the extra DPS to make DPS-sensitive encounters easier.
===
Once you hit 10K ES, you won't be one-shot by almost any attack. At that point, if you are in a soft core league, you might well decide to up DPS at the cost of increased ES/other stats.

Hard core aside - where safety first is paramount - yes, ES/other stats beyond 10K ES are situationally valuable - very deep delving/really bad mods on T16 maps - but this is situational. Meanwhile, 17% more DPS is going to have a real noticeable impact on clear-speed/ease of completing DPS sensitive encounters - such as high level incursions where you really want to run them with increased AOE instead of Conc Effect and will be most comfortable doing so with higher DPS.

At really high levels of gear where DPS is very good regardless of missing out on the Point Blank pathing - then, yes, it makes more sense to take higher ES/resists/other stats instead.

But at lower gear levels - I maintain that it's very much a matter of choice. Some players really want to build tanky regardless of which league they're in - others want higher DPS. Build/path accordingly - neither preference is wrong.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 23, 2019, 9:55:04 AM
"
StealthEagle wrote:
Anybody Playing this build in HC? didn't check whole comments - thread is too big :)

at what lvl do you transition to CI and whats the min amount of ES we should have at that point in hc?

Hey i played it in HC . I leveled as hybrid until i can weap incadenscent hearth (i lvled up to 70 before killing kitava 10 ) i got like 7-8k Es after respecc and its easly enought for up to t9 maps . Were playing as BF to 95 lvl's and after i got enchant on my helmet i respecced to molten at 96
IGN Dareiosh
Last edited by Mioushu on Jan 23, 2019, 11:05:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info