[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
BaxaroNN wrote:
I just swapped from BF version to Molten strike. Seems a bit better, havent tried any bosses yet except Aul depth 412 with 50% boost, until 40% of his hp I facetanked him, then got oneshotted by crystal ground xD
Anyways, my question here is how big dps boost gives the +2 helmet enchant? Would gladly take any other tips for MS version. Check my profile for gear and tree (dont wanna spam).
Cheers.

The MS Enchant is effectively a MORE damage multiplier. In most cases it should be a very noticeable dps increase.
"
Any ideas on how to play this as ST instead of blade flurry?

Not sure if it's viable but I guess if you can color your chest appropriately:

Spectral Throw
Point Blank
Greater Multi Proj/Slower Proj
Damage on Full Life
Ele Damage with Attacks
Lightning Pen

Something to that effect. IDK.
Last edited by Gref on Jan 23, 2019, 6:29:51 PM
"
Gref wrote:

Probably. You'll likely need more max mana nodes on the tree though. Until you level up more just stay specced in Sovereignty. You can path to it on the right side if you need to free up a point.

You can get max mana and a jewel node on the left side of Scion:

Good catch, ty!!
"
Gref wrote:
"
Gaz2144 wrote:
Weapeon Elemental Damage

Your shield is bucking fonkers, btw.

Cheer s dude lots of messing around with that one
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
"
BaxaroNN wrote:
I just swapped from BF version to Molten strike. Seems a bit better, havent tried any bosses yet except Aul depth 412 with 50% boost, until 40% of his hp I facetanked him, then got oneshotted by crystal ground xD
Anyways, my question here is how big dps boost gives the +2 helmet enchant? Would gladly take any other tips for MS version. Check my profile for gear and tree (dont wanna spam).
Cheers.

As Gref points out, the MS helm enchant is extremely good.

You go from 5 MS projectiles (3 base, 2 from Wildfire) to 7 MS projectiles (2 more from helm) for a 40% boost to DPS.

Moreover, you have the "ES gain on hit" Watcher's Eye - so the helm enchant will also be a defensive bonus.

With regard to your MS setup, you should swap out Damage on Full Life and replace it with Ancestral Call - this will result in double the MS projectiles meaning a big boost to ES gain. If you attack the ground slightly in front of a single target you can arrange for Ancestral Call to proc its attack so that both sets of balls hit a single target.
===
If you cannot afford an iLevel 84+ Hubris Circlet with the +2 MS enchant, you should consider looking into a fossil mirror service.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 23, 2019, 11:27:12 PM
What is a fossil mirror service?
"
Confucius wrote:
What is a fossil mirror service?

You find someone with a blank helmet that has the enchant you want and have them use a Resonator with a Fractured Fossil and any other fossils you may want on it + the service fee.

Fractured Fossil creates a mirrored copy of the item which is given to you. Then they can scour the original for future use.

Edit: Just looted one of these

I lost a pretty good chunk of damage and ~400 ES with it on but it could be interesting to add another aura to the mix.
Last edited by Gref on Jan 24, 2019, 2:17:13 AM
How do you guys reach such high ES? I got like 6k ES right now, what am i missing?

Cheers
Bill
"
bill_gate wrote:
How do you guys reach such high ES? I got like 6k ES right now, what am i missing?

Cheers
Bill

Clarity/ES Watchers Eye Jewel. Easily the single biggest boost to your total ES.

300+ ES Helm and Shield

Abyss Jewels with 40+ ES. Looking at your tree you can take up to 4 more jewel slots.

Level 22 Discipline. Level 21 gem socketed in an item with +1 Level to Socketed Gems.

+%STR/INT corruption belts.

Good amulets. Again, a Shaped amulet with %Increased attributes and 1% damage per 15 Int is good but they really shine if you can get some combination of +#Int, +#All Attributes, +%Increased ES, etc.
"
Gref wrote:
"
bill_gate wrote:

Cheers
Bill

Clarity/ES Watchers Eye Jewel. Easily the single biggest boost to your total ES.

300+ ES Helm and Shield

Abyss Jewels with 40+ ES. Looking at your tree you can take up to 4 more jewel slots.

Level 22 Discipline. Level 21 gem socketed in an item with +1 Level to Socketed Gems.

+%STR/INT corruption belts.

Good amulets. Again, a Shaped amulet with %Increased attributes and 1% damage per 15 Int is good but they really shine if you can get some combination of +#Int, +#All Attributes, +%Increased ES, etc.

I use 3x auras and cant use the discipline it says ”not enough mana”, is it possible to use 4x auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info